The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Damn they don't want people with size 14 feet to flourish never even saw that size this morning

All I can say is the Black Ice Colorway is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] in hand. Y'all gonna be surprised how good the silhouette looks

Pics don't do em justice, they look like some Dunkmans sprinkled with Yeezy dust :lol:
View media item 2314960

Hopefully Nike pulls something like they did with the Samurai K3s so those who missed out can cop. Don't go full Gator King. You never go full Gator King

These look really good, was already in for the pair coming out on the 10th, guess they'll be my first pair of 14s.

Sz 14 wasn't even available. Nike stay on the BS smdh...
Only shoe I been waiting for, had no clue they were releasing. Casually clicked snkrs this afternoon and saw sold out. Instantly salty. Haven't been on here in a few months scanned thru the post looking to see if they had a 15/16, not as upset now knowing my size doesn't exist. Nike killing me but not mass producing a shoe he wore on Christmas.

There will most likely be pairs popping up during all star weekend in key cities via SNKRS express.

do what makes you happy tho

No doubt....

If people like this shoe, and you thought it was worth it, then more power to you. Lord knows I've paid/would have paid a decent price for something that others wouldn't. At the end of the day, do you, and if it makes you happy, then I'm happy for you. I can respect someone who buys because they liked it and didn't want to miss it.....been there myself. I just can't respect someone who bought to resell....

You're done with Nike, but you're going to spend $400-$500 on two pairs of shoes? :x

Well I'm a Cavs fan from Ohio. Champ pack is obligatory [emoji]128556[/emoji]... and I always iD a pair of all Nike current basketball shoes. I love bringing my ideas to life lol

Congrats to those that got a pair.

Post your reviews, pls.

I'll wait until the summer and decide to cop oonw's.

Not paying these insane reseller prices, though.

Intrigued about how the bhm's will look like.

Any word on an id date?
I think its going to depend on how well the shoe sells.

Also, because of the redesign, it may come much later. the first 2 colors have to be somewhat limited because of that also..........while at the same time producing the other colorways and whatever else they need to do.

Back
Top Bottom