The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

I feel like Windhorst was making reference to the past few years rather than his current sig, but who knows

I got lucky and I got these last week. After trying to get at Foot Locker 34th NYC and failing. They had one 13 in stock.
happy.gif

I have all but given up...I was willing to spend up to $400 but you can't even find a pair in my size

I have all but given up...I was willing to spend up to $400 but you can't even find a pair in my size
$400 for a LEBRON shoe? 
laugh.gif

Not to mention a generic Nike basketball shoe (rip-off from the KD 9) that had LeBron's logo slapped on last minute. Ridiculous. 

Well everyone with a price opinion...how much would you pay..if it was a Yeezy would u pay $400
I paid that much for a pair of area 72's when they first released. Am I happy with the shoes hell yeah. Would I do it again, about a million times. Some shoes don't have to be yeezys, or Jordan's to justify your spending on them. If you like em I guaranty you will love then in person. I still have mines in top shape cuz I treat them as Grailz to me.

@GrizzlyAnimal yea, I tried them on at the store. They're a little difficult to get on and the toe is hard like most Lebrons but the fit is good once its on 

Last edited:

yea, I tried them on at the store. They're a little difficult to get on and the toe is hard like most Lebrons but the fit is good once its on 
Yeah, i was just asking cause i wanted to know if  you think one could get away with a half size up in these 
nerd.gif

all feet are different, but just looking for opinions

Last edited:

Yeah, i was just asking cause i wanted to know if  you think one could get away with a half size up in these 
nerd.gif

yea, I wanted a 14 but I can settle with a 13. When the ID option is open, I will get some in 14

nerd.gif

@GrizzlyAnimal  I wear an 11.5 usually but the 12 in these actually fits pretty good. I do have slightly wide feet though. I put them on again and they are tough to get on. 

Back
Top Bottom