The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

i guess ill just wait for a restock of oonw cause there no way im coppin any of these bhm joints this is all because of carolina law i wonder what nike really had in store if asg wouldve stayed in charlotte all star weekend officially sucks bring on march madness

i guess ill just wait for a restock of oonw cause there no way im coppin any of these bhm joints this is all because of carolina law i wonder what nike really had in store if asg wouldve stayed in charlotte all star weekend officially sucks bring on march madness
this really was probably it. Jordan's all star 6s, 1s, and 31s are all charlotte themed not new orleans.

So they will be All Star/BHM at the same time? Cos if they will wear them on the asg they should be considered the asg pair

I was hoping for a gold stripe down the side but the little hit of gold is just as nice.

Good point.........I can't figure out why they didn't make the diagonal stripe gold. It's a small detail but would really make a difference. Why only have that little strip of gold on the midsole?!

i have really saved on kicks the past few months feb is when i really go all out buying sneakers but there hasnt been any release that i need to cop especially after todays news

Maybe the OONW will be the only one with a colored stripe.

It's quite possible.........it kind of reminds me of the LeBron X. When the original pics were released, a bunch of NTers created some great photoshops with different coloured diamond shaped vents in the upper. But it turned out that on the vast majority of the release models the vents were the same colour as the rest of the upper. The diagonal stripe is a nice little design touch. I just hope they make use of it.

Kyrie > KD > Bron

I've got them in the same order......it's weird not having a Kobe in the line though.

nah nike lackin this but combining two colorways is plain lazy mayne 

With as late as they are getting this sig out, they probably fear flooding the market like with what happened with the 12 with so many releases back to back.

It's a huge let down that there's no ASG kicks, it's probably my favorite sneaker time of the year. But I guess this builds hype for next year since they'll be fully prepared AND since they'll be wearing Nike jerseys next season.

Money saved is never a bad thing 
laugh.gif
 agree, it's kind of funny to me when people seem disappointed that they don't want to buy a certain shoe

shrug, money saved

You're looking at em. No allstar. They will wear the bhm for the asg according to Darren Rovell.

So some ESPN hype man is calling out Nike's marketing strategy on Twitter and Nike's OK with this?

On a whole they're being ultra secretive about upcoming colourways and dates, so it seems like they'll use this cat's tweets to their advantage and have these BHM pairs 'sell out' due to them supposedly being the ASG kicks.

With Nike basketball struggling wouldn't they use the ASG to showcase a separate colourway?

On a side note, the 'OONW' colourway is looking like the best of the released or to be released colourways.

Last edited:
With as late as they are getting this sig out, they probably fear flooding the market like with what happened with the 12 with so many releases back to back.

Yes there's no doubt that they over-saturated the market with XIIs & XIIIs - you can still find those at some retail spots and outlets.

if i was good at dying/customizing, i'd dye the back/heel black and complete the gold stripe

Last edited:
if thats so then drop entire all star collection except for lebrons you could release those the beginning of march instead but just dont pull a no show... adidas could really cash in on nike basketball no show but they dont have anything to talk about either

True -or- False?
I'm so freaking disappointed if this is the case. I mean I can see if the change from Charlotte to New Orleans caused Nike to scrap the planned collection because there are color codes. But the ASG collection is the thing I look forward to the most every year, so that would suck. I suppose Nike doing the jerseys next year will be a good thing for the collection.

Last edited:

I'm so freaking disappointed if this is the case. I mean I can see if the change from Charlotte to New Orleans caused Nike to scrap the planned collection because there are color codes. But the ASG collection is the thing I look forward to the most every year, so that would suck. I suppose Nike doing the jerseys next year will be a good thing for the collection.
how accurate is darren rovell usually? he does work for espn so....theres still a chance?

Back
Top Bottom