The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

the more pictures of the OONW I see, the more sick I get [emoji]128545[/emoji]
still keeping my fingers crossed for a wider release...if not BHM it is...that is if Nike doesn't pull the same shenanigans again. Guess I'll try on the Black Ice on Friday to get my size specks...not sure to get a 12.5 or 13 and a 12.5 is generally only available online in most cases....decisions decisions.

Its interesting dwood said the strap is purely aesthetic and provides no lock down...seems like it would help lock down from the looks of it

Chase downs are boring and basic. An all navy shoe is flames. Am I reading NT correctly? :lol:

Its interesting dwood said the strap is purely aesthetic and provides no lock down...seems like it would help lock down from the looks of it

Probably because the upper is one piece so it may be nothing to really strap down.

I can't say this enough. The comfort level on these are bananas! LeBron life is back on the upswing.

Member denim 11's [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
i still wear mine proudly
nthat.gif

Member denim 11's [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
11's were bad...wrangler dad denim bad...
see above
pimp.gif

i still wear mine proudly:nthat:

see above:pimp:  
i give you props for being you always red...even with them fugly kd 7's lol...now on the 11's, i liked the leather just not the denim's quality...
i think the prob imho with the 11 denims is they were backwards, leather posite makes more sense with a denim base, idk who why that one guy that had all the proto's didn't think about that 
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom