The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Is the release tmmrw limited? Several malls in the area and not one store is getting them. Wonder is that the norm going forward for the Bron line.

Also have any other NBA players other than Bron wore these yet? Or do they usually have to wait for the official drop as well?

Last edited:
Must be nice to have beef jerky stick feet aka narrow feet. You can fit in any shoe comfortably

Must be nice to have beef jerky stick feet aka narrow feet. You can fit in any shoe comfortably
It is kind of nice
laugh.gif

The only shoes I can think of that I had to size up on because of the width were KD4s and Kobe 7s.

laugh.gif

so anyone going after the chase downs?  got an NDC gift card that I think I may use, at least you can always lock in the return policy for the year for a future discount down the line

:lol:

so anyone going after the chase downs?  got an NDC gift card that I think I may use, at least you can always lock in the return policy for the year for a future discount down the line
Yup........if they make it to desktop. I believe they will......All this stuff coming out this week and next, i cant see them going anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom