The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Reported and blocked

This dude really reported me for that post earlier. WHY? I can post images of B Ruth and chain chomps without a problem but you reported me for that?

Ok cool. I swear you better not ever go off topic in any thread. I'm your biggest fan now. The second you do you'll be reported multiple times.

What a lame move by you dude.

I ordered my size 14 this morning. Anxious to see how they fit and feel.

The nice thing about the black CW is that you can do a lace swap with pretty much any color.

Tried on the black pair today at my local Niketown. Definitely TTS. Easier to get on then the KD9s, but harder than most shoes. I like how the shoe fits around the foot. Not a big fan of the high tongue and heel pull. I think the shoe would have looked better if they had dropped the height of both by an inch or so. Upper is a little crispy to start, but seems like it would break in nicely. Heel to toe transition feels better than the 12s and 13s. Zoom felt ok. It's better than the 12s and 13s but I was hoping for more bounce since the units are very thick. Hopefully it gets better as the shoe breaks in. Shoe felt a little high off the ground. Traction was hard to judge in the store. Shoes look good in person - a nice clean, crisp colorway. I prefer something with more color, but I can't deny the good execution of this colorway. Overall seems like a move in the right direction and could be a good basketball shoe. I am waiting on some performance reviews and a better colorway at this point.

They need a heart of a lion colorway. And a badass blue colorway for the all star game.

Like a grey one as well

No cavs colorways for me

Thanks for checking in, . That style is coming soon. Stay tuned to our feed for updates. Just received this from Nike id can't wait.

Those are dope.

Anyone else for some reason get the "yeezy" look and feeling when looking at the OONW color way? Seems like when i have them on my feet that grey and that neon green makes it have some kind of Air yeezy feel to them. I dont know what it is. By no means are they in Air Yeezy league but I'm just saying :rofl:

That yeezy dust son!

They need a heart of a lion colorway. And a badass blue colorway for the all star game.

Like a grey one as well

No cavs colorways for me

None of us will get Cavs colorways smdh

Talking to a Nike rep on live chat is no different from talking to the manager at your closest footlocker. They never have insight about anything in advance. Was trying to get word if this model would make it to NikeID. Time wasted. Love this model, but I really dislike Nike ways of going about with the releases.

Are these considered hi tops? Usually rock kobes or kd 9 for hooping... have a pair on the way too!

Could you get away with a half size down on these? Seems like they didnt even make an 11.5 in the OONW colorway.

Talking to a Nike rep on live chat is no different from talking to the manager at your closest footlocker. They never have insight about anything in advance. Was trying to get word if this model would make it to NikeID. Time wasted. Love this model, but I really dislike Nike ways of going about with the releases.
I hit nike id on twitter and they said that style is coming soon so it's in the works hopefully they have nice color options

View media item 2328605
Balled in these tonight.

Traction: 9/10. Worried about the clear sole and it did well for the first time out. Was on a dusty floor and wiped my shoes a few times. No slipping but this might also be because the clear sole feels very soft!

Cushioning: 7/10. Not sure about these cats raving that the new pods are so great. Is it better than the last two Lebrons? Definitely. The feel is solid, maybe there will be some bounce once broken in but these definitely don't feel like a flight plate or even a normal zoom setup. They also don't feel like a $175 shoe; sorry.

Fit: 8/10. I bought these in my normal size 13 and had no issues. Getting them on wasn't as bad as others have said. Those that said the strap wasn't functional? I think it does a nice job actually. The angle means no unwanted pressure like you get from a traditional strap placement. It also means these shoes don't slide around like the kd9 or lebron low.

I find the kd9 very loose and was worried when I saw the similar silhouettes. Then I saw the xiv was higher but luckily it isn't as high as the soldier so good news for those looking for something in the middle.

Can't wait to ball in em again give more feedback.

The trick is to put the shoe on with your forefoot on an angle/sideways. Then twist the shoe into the traditional position as you pull it on. Not as bad as many made it seem.

Back
Top Bottom