The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

7, 8, 9 was the height of the LBJ line its been all down hill from there. they need to a 7+8+9 mashup
laugh.gif
I'd say 7 was when Lebron's became sorta popular. Then with the 8's, they became super popular along with the 9's and 10's. After the beginning of the 11's, they started going downhill. 

^My thoughts exactly [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji].
I just hope if they switched the design up or something that it will actually look better than the prototype. No reason why the Zoom Power wasn't the 6 [emoji]128542[/emoji]

When images of the tan 13 Elite EXT came out, it made me sad. That premium leather upper on a modern signature really makes me miss the 8 V1 and prior. Tired of the synthetics

Leather really isn't good for ball

Give me a woven 10/10 over a leather shoe

Last edited:
we don't get woven with Lebron's line like we do with Kobe's elite models..we get "armorposite" and other synthetic solids that are awful for ball. it took me the better part of 2 months of constant playing before the 11 was even halfway acceptable.

This is about Nike's efforts to be more environmentally responsible which is noble, but it still sucks

View media item 2172593The V1 was plenty light..perfect blend of synthetic and leather

Last edited:
The Kobe 12 isn't even real flynit, it's full of plastic and the previous models were full of glue , they said it's to strengthen it but since other companies have zero issues implementing it it's just fraff

God, I love the 8s. I beat the black/red pair to death, I had two pairs too! The 11s were tough to break in, but once they do they're so :smokin :smokin :smokin . The 9s are my absolute favourite design and performance, and I hope Nike can design the 14 closely to them.

Last edited:
I've wondered that sometimes. Nike promises a new sig every year, that usually is drastically different from is predecessor. What if they just worked on perfecting a shoe, with minor tweaks every year, for 2-3 years? (think iPhones). Maybe the Soldier X is a 'it it ain't broke don't fix it' kinda scenario.

Just like the kobe line from 4-6. Small changes and such trying to perfect it. Then we had the stiff seven and later the stiff x, and know kind of continuing the 8. 8-9-11

The Kobe 12 isn't even real flynit, it's full of plastic and the previous models were full of glue , they said it's to strengthen it but since other companies have zero issues implementing it it's just fraff

the kobe 12?

dont get your hopes up, i do wanna see LBJ line return to greatness though. Or do anything, mashups, fusions 
laugh.gif
, retros, more NSW models. Nike paying this guy a bill to push his lackluster signature shoes and soldiers 
laugh.gif
 swoosh 4 life

Honestly think they are just getting better at keeping the top stuff under wraps.  

We didn't get a peek at the 13 until they wanted us to, when they had him wear WITS to the Nike Basketball academy.  

Back
Top Bottom