The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Saw Jason Petrie At Local Mall Yesterday Spoke To Him For A Lil
Asked If There Would Be An Elite And He Said No "We Are Going To Change It Up A Lil"
And Ask Him About Other Colors And Said There Would Be About 7 Total
And His Fav Colorway Is A Philippines Color
so I'm guess there's no id this yr bummer a shoe with style they short change us don't get mad nike no 1 wanted the fugly 13

Phillippines colorway could be closest thing we get to a Cavs colorway 
laugh.gif

I Wanted To Ask Jason More Questions But Did Not Want To Bother Him
I Wonder What He Ment By We Are Going To Change It Up A Bit Regarding The Elites

What shoes was he wearing?

I wonder how many of us would've recognized him, I know I wouldn't have

Last edited:
He Was Wearing Air Max 1 White Red

Ohh And What Was Funny Was That He Was Looking At The Adidas And Under Armor Section Inside HOH

Not to say ur telling a story...

But it seems so difficult to find out anything thes days

JP shut down his tweets and went dark for years now

And he just says " yeah no elites. Oh, ya only 7 colors and my fav is a Phil based colorway "

We schower the Internet for leaks, tidbits and crumbs only to find out a couple days before this or that

Why so out of character? Just some guy at HOH. Hey JP spill your guts

Maybe he was flattered you recognized him

I mean, it took them almost half the NBA season to bring out the 1st colorway, and that was limited. Going by that, it isn't far fetched that we would only get 7 colorways of this model.........Compared to 15-20 colorways of the Lebron 12 and 13. What makes it even more plausible is the fact that they redesigned it. They probably couldn't come up with enough ideas in time to get it to retailers to give them an option to sell them.

He Was Wearing Air Max 1 White Red
Ohh And What Was Funny Was That He Was Looking At The Adidas And Under Armor Section Inside HOH

That's dope :pimp:. I was curious what store y'all were in but didn't wanna get weird with the questions :rofl:

Makes me wonder though... I wonder if he ever has to purchase competitors stuff sometimes if he wants to do a little homework on what they're giving us

7 colors makes sense if the first version was really scrapped. I think we only got 5 or 6 colors of the Jordan XXX and no lows.

Love the BHM but give me something a little exciting...the first three pair to have/will release are typical colorways you can find on any other shoe and brand....blk & white, then white & blk...next up red & white...

Love the BHM but give me something a little exciting...the first three pair to have/will release are typical colorways you can find on any other shoe and brand....blk & white, then white & blk...next up red & white...
AGREED!!!!

13s went the other way and they all sat.
Either way we will complain.
The 13's actually went several ways imo they had the plain, simple and team colorways, but then they also had creative colorways and more interesting colorways. They actually had variety. This is coming from a person who didn't favor the 13's at all also lol

If true, I'm glad there's not going to be Elites.

Glad they went the simple safe route with the XIV.

Back
Top Bottom