The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Still no Nike ID.... why are they holding out just for the 14?..... Bet their marketing team is trying to pull a 2011-2014 JB and make everything limited 
mean.gif

Not even Kyrie or KD is getting an ID. KD gets an elite, but Bron doesnt? Wack.

Last edited:
We can confirm the LeBron 14 (852405-600) will drop on the 3.31 on 7 am ET online. We recommend you to check back with us closer to the launch date for more info.

KD gets an elite, but Bron doesnt? Wack.
Probably cuz LBJ 14 had vapormax on the original design (the upper design cues and extra flexible materials support this), with their supposedly best tech then there wouldn't even need an elite version. I just can't see how a vapormax bottom can be designed to have the necessary traction with the centers hollowed out, not to mention any sort of controlled movement can be obtained with all that flex (same problem with full adidas boost bottom).

Now I can see why this shoe gets no love from Nike, they are not gonna push hard on the marketing when they've already wasted all that money and energy on marketing prep of the original idea which needed to be scrubbed in the end. LBJ most likely wasn't ready to risk injury and hurt his chances on the upcoming championship run.

Last edited:
I just want a pair of OONW's and I'll be done. Elites or not, I'm fine. Unless this rumored Philippines like colorway or something surfaces that's mind blowing, it's looking like OONW and BHM were the two best options in my opinion.

Comfort and appeal wise, I think Nike has finally breathed life back into the Lebron line with the 14. On the contrary it seems they have shot themselves in the foot with botched releases, mid season rollout, limited realeses and colors. The only part I understand is the latter, no point in a zillion colors that won't sell on an already visually unappealing model , but at least a good 10-12 different options would suffice. I guess this is their learning session for how to follow the 15.

Last edited:
If the 14 was stellar than the 3 colors that dropped in small numbers would all be sold out :lol:

It's solid.

Probably cuz LBJ 14 had vapormax on the original design (the upper design cues and extra flexible materials support this), with their supposedly best tech then there wouldn't even need an elite version. I just can't see how a vapormax bottom can be designed to have the necessary traction with the centers hollowed out, not to mention any sort of controlled movement can be obtained with all that flex (same problem with full adidas boost bottom).

Now I can see why this shoe gets no love from Nike, they are not gonna push hard on the marketing when they've already wasted all that money and energy on marketing prep of the original idea which needed to be scrubbed in the end. LBJ most likely wasn't ready to risk injury and hurt his chances on the upcoming championship run.
Vapormax has nothing to do with the 14

Back
Top Bottom