The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

sick.gif

He spelled Lebron wrong...maybe that is why you could not find. You can buy hat and bag separately for $40 a piece so basically he is saying the shoes are worth  $2,420. Can't blame him for trying.

http://www.7thfloorclothing.com/

Don't really have use for a sneaker bag at the moment, but I do like the color scheme matching the OONW
So back when this conversation was going on, liked the colors on the bag matching the OONW, so I ended up ordering it, haven't heard a word from them, haven't returned any of my 4 inquiries via email or DM. Just thought I'd put it out there for any Lebron fans, etc.  Would avoid doing business with them

So back when this conversation was going on, liked the colors on the bag matching the OONW, so I ended up ordering it, haven't heard a word from them, haven't returned any of my 4 inquiries via email or DM. Just thought I'd put it out there for any Lebron fans, etc.  Would avoid doing business with them
SMDH. Terrible business .

FTL calendar has a multi colorway releasing later this month......any pics of them?
Isn't that the white out CW? Feel that was posted already, the "multi" got people excited only for the fancy swoosh on the strap to be the only multi colored part.

Sorry man for posting info. I feel bad you got robbed....like it's my fault. If I was a little closer to Akron, I would drive over there for you!!

Sorry man for posting info. I feel bad you got robbed....like it's my fault. If I was a little closer to Akron, I would drive over there for you!!
laugh.gif
 no worries, just wanted to put it out there so other people could avoid it. Started a PayPal dispute yesterday as well, they haven't even responded to that either. 

I hate people who do business like that only like to deal with legit companies.
Yea, they want all the recognition in the world for Lebron wearing that Kermit trophy hat, I even commented on IG on one of their recent posts just to ask if I'll get my order any time soon, they responded right away saying to DM them the details, so I did, then they went back and deleted my comment and theirs, and never responded. Never understood that kind of nonsense. 

Back
Top Bottom