The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Anyone else notice the Dunkman logo on the black part the straps go through? Not a traditional dunkman colorway though

suede toe and gradient sole on those soldier 11s 
nerd.gif

need an official announcement

suede toe and gradient sole on those soldier 11s :nerd:

need an official announcement

Agreed. Nike again with the mum mouth on a shoe that its marquee athlete, let alone lifetime athlete is wearing during the most televised time of the NBA season. Could have at least done a press release about the technology, etc...even if the public does have to wait until June to purchase. Sloppy PR with the whole Lebron line this season.

Last edited:
My guess is they still have some 14s slated to release.. and they don't want to take attention away from those. Even though they don't really advertise those either lol

Would be cool to see Nike advertise and start to release the Soldiers throughout the playoffs.. I'd buy on impulse

After BARELY surviving game 1 of round 1, I wonder if Lebron will start to switch up mid game or game to game between the XIV and Soldier XI...

Thats the nike company store lol
U need an invite i believe.

Still tho.

Thought it was interesting considering they just came out.

Those are really nice too. I like em better than oonw...and im not a mag cw fan like that

Last edited:
I thought the employee store always has most releases 40-50% off right away? Why would that be surprising?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom