The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Just like you stole my XXXs
frown.gif
Which XXX's are you talking about? :smile:

And I'm sure Nike has tons of place to make sure their contract is executed to the fullest extent. I'm also certain they will come up with something better than those sleeved jerseys as AND ASG uniforms. Fingers crossed Nike doesn't blow this opportunity for the upcoming NBA season.

This is Nike we're talking about here

U gotta take those expectations and drop them all the way to the ground. Then go a little lower and that should be about right

U gotta take those expectations and drop them all the way to the ground. Then go a little lower and that should be about right

Well, based off of their previous efforts, I'd say you do have good point.

And I'm sure Nike has tons of place to make sure their contract is executed to the fullest extent. I'm also certain they will come up with something better than those sleeved jerseys as AND ASG uniforms. Fingers crossed Nike doesn't blow this opportunity for the upcoming NBA season.

If nike treats the NBA uniforms like they do soccer it's chips for them as the supplier

Ehhh...I don't know how to feel about those, maybe I need to see some doctored promo shots.

Nike should just release all remaining colorways (if there are truly a total of 7) all at once so everyone can eat. I'm still curious about the silver and orange pair.

Welp...slept on the ID's due to moving cities and tons of work, jumped on just now to order and they're gone.  So much for the available until 4/26 
mean.gif

Boy if Nike makes the RC limited like the OONW(or even the least bit difficult to get) I'm done with this brand

Ehhh...I don't know how to feel about those, maybe I need to see some doctored promo shots.

Nike should just release all remaining colorways (if there are truly a total of 7) all at once so everyone can eat. I'm still curious about the silver and orange pair.
theres already been 6 colorways out though? red carpets are gonna be the last then? 

I'm sorry you couldn't get them, but you must understand, those IDs are HYPE, they obviously sell out VERY quickly.
the page for them said "sorry these ones sold out too quick. check back soon for availability". 

how does it help them doing this and taking them off the site though..? 

Back
Top Bottom