The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Got these from a recent Eastbay code. First Lebron since Prism X IMG_3687.JPG IMG_3688.JPG

I got the Lebron 14 lows in blackout from Oneness for $59.50 ($85 with a 30% discount). I know that I am late to the game, but it is a freaking awesome deal. I want to get the 15s, but I am going to wait until I can get a pair at a reduced price point. We'll see though. Nike is releasing these and the Jordan 32s slowly to have more control over the prices I think. I bought the Jordan 32s CEOs through SNKRS at $185. I am just getting into the sneakers game after a long time leave, so I am excited about all of the shoes Nike and Jordan is releasing and the ones that have been released during the last couple of years.

It looks like lebrons pair has an extra eyelet? He has two above the strap on the inner side of the shoe whereas retail pairs have one

Picked these up for $66...really enjoying the shoe as a whole. Runs a little big tho, wish Nike had a 11.5 when I went. But double socking and its fine, and even though it feels big I don't feel my foot coming out or anything.

Any tips for maintaining a bball shoe? I've managed to trash my Hardens and Soldiers pretty quickly but playing 3-4 times a week with lots of hours on em. I'm trying to only play in these for league games or just super clean courts in general. Any other way to extend the life? Hoping the materials stay intact a little better than my Hardens did (although I loved the performance of that shoe)

Attachments

• IMG_20171126_180437_895.jpg
    IMG_20171126_180437_895.jpg
    301.1 KB · Views: 38
white lows are 69 at lake elsinore cali outlets. wanted to cop so bad but the white already looking dingy on some parts

My mall had Red Carpets for $99 a few weeks ago. Totally overlooked it but gonna go see if they still have my size

just recently copped the Agimats for 81 from my local outlets. they were dropped from 109 according to the price stickers on the box. i'm assuming a lot of the colorways will be hitting outlets!

D3EBDA52-1724-4545-84CA-266A9E3C1CDE.jpeg

Bought a worn twice pair of Agimats strictly to ball in, and love them.

Replacing soldier 10s, and man I love the lockdown of the 14. Cushioning was very responsive, and the break-in was not bad at all.

Not a bad 100 buck purchase!

Back
Top Bottom