The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

yeah... A sick cf ,original looking heel counter.
A better cushion set up, less bulky...intersting combo of mesh and foam on the upper.
You can totally see why nike went with a pleather airforce 1 tribute instead :smh:
Then the colorways :smh:

Last edited:
In regards to a Champ pack, just tweeted Nick DePaula any word about a Kyrie and Lebron Champ Pack and he said yes, stay tuned. Hoping there's a arena release since I've got Opening Night tickets

They should've done one in August or September... But if they do I wonder what shoe they'd include. They already did the soldier pe, 13 he didn't wear, and 14 we don't even know what it is yet.

In regards to a Champ pack, just tweeted Nick DePaula any word about a Kyrie and Lebron Champ Pack and he said yes, stay tuned. Hoping there's a arena release since I've got Opening Night tickets
Yes, this is great news!

Id bet the Max power was scrapped during wear testing due to that carbon fiber heel cracking and they did a rush job on the 6 ala the aj30.

I just cant see that counter holding up

Just my theory tho

Maybe he's going to start the season in the Lebron Zoom Witness?

For $100 I'm considering a pair honestly.

Id bet the Max power was scrapped during wear testing due to that carbon fiber heel cracking and they did a rush job on the 6 ala the aj30.
I just cant see that counter holding up

Just my theory tho

LBJ VI are actually quite unique in my opinion. They borrowed some design cues from the AF1 and the 3 stitches on the midsole were a nice touch. I will agree with you that the materials could have been better and the toebox overlay led to some excessive creasing. The carbon fibre heel on the Zoom Power would've never made it on the GR pairs so you'd have an extremely basic shoe with some of the 'tech' (gimmick) features taken out.

The Zoom Power joints are no better or worse than the VI in my opinion. Both would've sold the same.

LBJ VI are actually quite unique in my opinion. They borrowed some design cues from the AF1 and the 3 stitches on the midsole were a nice touch. I will agree with you that the materials could have been better and the toebox overlay led to some excessive creasing. The carbon fibre heel on the Zoom Power would've never made it on the GR pairs so you'd have an extremely basic shoe with some of the 'tech' (gimmick) features taken out.

The Zoom Power joints are no better or worse than the VI in my opinion. Both would've sold the same.
I never thought the Zoom Powers were so much better than the 6's like a lot of people think, but NIke should at least retro them so we know what we could've gotten.

After seeing that IG video that nikebasketball just posted, they're definitely milking the soldier X while they can lol
Video is sick though, got goosebumps all over again hearing Game 7 audio in the background

Has Soldier X really outsold the XIII though? I barely see anyone rock either casually. In that regard the XIII looks better worn casually than the Soldier.

Should of said selling better than the XIII. Like we already know Nike is certainly waiting to RD or later to reveal the 14s giving time to Soldiers to sell.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom