The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

i just wonder what kind of product nike will eventually put out there cause all nike sig have been on the decline probably since 2011 or 2012 my hopes are not that high at this point hopefully jason petrie not working on this one and tinker is definately not the answer just look at the jordan line and his consult work on kobes last go around....i guess you could cover up the lack of inspiration by just doing lebron retros but hopefully no prelude type pack just straight retros

2013 was the last good Nike sig year. Since then designs have gotten worse, prices sky rocketed, tech and comfort was removed. But luckily last year we saw the rise of Boost cushioning and Under Armour with Steph Curry to drive competition, while also hopefully pushing prices down.

2013 was the last good Nike sig year. Since then designs have gotten worse, prices sky rocketed, tech and comfort was removed. But luckily last year we saw the rise of Boost cushioning and Under Armour with Steph Curry to drive competition, while also hopefully pushing prices down.
I think a big problem about Lebron's shoes is that they've stopped giving cushioning. The hex zoom pods do not give anything major, however replacing part of the midsole with some lunarlon would make my day,

The 11s were hideous and uncomfortable. 12s looked like football cleats, not too bad but got cheap with the cushioning. The 13s were one of the all time ugliest shoes I've seen. Yet still generic looking, it was weird. Prices on all of them however were ludicrous.

Last edited:
The 11s were hideous and uncomfortable. 12s looked like football cleats, not too bad but got cheap with the cushioning. The 13s were one of the all time ugliest shoes I've seen. Yet still generic looking, it was weird. Prices on all of them however were ludicrous.

hell yea, the twelves do look like cleats, like em though

I was in high school when the first LeBrons came out, and I think Nike has consistently done an amazing job with his shoes, design-wise at least.  I like almost every model.  12s are my favorite, followed by 10s; 6s probably my least favorite, followed by 11s.  I think the 13s look pretty cool but I will agree they are not comfortable.

Eff retros, it was nice during the 00s but now over 15+ years of retro and the inline product is suffering heavily. And it's not as if the retro product is worth the price of admission - look at the steel-toe, banana-boat, plastic leather garbage that's being churned out.

most of us will be buying a pair when it gets down to $80-$100 in any case.
smokin.gif

Eff retros, it was nice during the 00s but now over 15+ years of retro and the inline product is suffering heavily. And it's not as if the retro product is worth the price of admission - look at the steel-toe, banana-boat, plastic leather garbage that's being churned out.

Give me AZGs, II's, III's.

They can keep the rest and the XIV if they do the retros right.

I think as a whole the soldiers have been a much bigger success than his signature shoe. Maybe it is just like that for the last few pairs but i see way more soldiers on court than Bron sigs

All power lacing would do is make the shoe pointlessly heavier, which is horrid for ball

most of the newer brons are trash for bball anyway, might as well cash in on the gimmick.

Will hike up retail tho. oh well.

I just want something new. :nerd:

JUST SHOW THESE D@MN SNEAKERS ALREADY NIKE!!!!!!!! What in the s4!t are you waiting on?!?!?!? It is supposed to release Saturday right? Well, d@mn it Nike it's Thursday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Alright, rant over.

Back
Top Bottom