The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

I just wanna know why the hell any CW at this point is called "pre-Heat"...only made sense...PLAYING FOR THE HEAT. Just sayin.

That being said excited to see this shoe being massively disappointed by the 12 and 13.
I've never understood the "pre-heat" moniker either. 

I thought it was related to the "Miami Heat" too, but then KD was getting "Pre-heat" releases too...I think starting with the KD6's...so I just became more confused. 
roll.gif

Yea they definitely throw that word around too much now, looking at the Kyrie T-shirt on footlocker that went with the Effects and that's called the "Pre-Heat" shirt. 
laugh.gif

I'd be in for that shoe if it had max zoom and a comfortable upper. Design is simple, but it looks decent enough, and I love that cushion. The Lebron X was :smokin to play in.

Also, reps to axelrod axelrod for the early info. Looking forward to seeing if they can step it back up design-wise.

Last edited:
For all those who don't understand the PRE-HEAT CW name. I believe it comes from the Play-Offs being referred to as HEATS. It works for KD, he gets a new shoe before the championship...

For all those who don't understand the PRE-HEAT CW name. I believe it comes from the Play-Offs being referred to as HEATS. It works for KD, he gets a new shoe before the championship...
Nah. Pre-heat colorways used to be released as one of the first few colorways.

Last edited:
That's like 40% of the show surprisingly. Strap is up higher on the ankle and the shape is more lebron -Ish. Especially in the toebox.
But what about the cushioning setup..? Is the drawing cushion apart of that 40%..? Thanks!

That's like 40% of the show surprisingly. Strap is up higher on the ankle and the shape is more lebron -Ish. Especially in the toebox.
But what about the cushioning setup..? Is the drawing cushion apart of that 40%..? Thanks!

Everytime the cushioning setup question gets asked there is never a response.....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom