The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Without a Nike gift card to contribute to the cost of these, I would not be paying the $225. Maybe in my younger day, but not now. If I can't get the OONW, there are plenty of other things I can do with the money. Heck I could even save it and be content with that as well.

Nike going back to the old days making Lebron limited they tired of all their **** ending up at Marshall's and ross....watch the PG 1 define the new limited

16123744_237845363336566_7931444474058637312_n.jpg

Last edited:
i still feel like no one is gassing these outside of this thread and they will be able to be copped

So it looks like Foot Lockers launch locator pushed these from the 27th to the 28th. Anyone still going tomorrow for them just to try?

Nike is dropping the ball so hard with these. First by releasing this shoe mid-season, limiting the hell out of these, and then slapping the $225 price on em.

Maybe by limiting them they'll just be sitting on less shelves so Nike can save face.

So it looks like Foot Lockers launch locator pushed these from the 27th to the 28th. Anyone still going tomorrow for them just to try?
I called them and they said Saturday. Although they messed up the champ pack and sold early.

Back
Top Bottom