The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

this pic has gained my interest 
nerd.gif

i hope these get more colors/options, they have potential. these are some of my favorites i've worked up so far

Pigeon (favorite easily)
I like these two a lot! 

I gotta say. Ive been wearin my 14s a lot more with the playoffs goin on, these are THE most comfortable brons for me since the 10s and may be better than those. Night and day difference from the 11-13s with the clunky posite.

I gotta say. Ive been wearin my 14s a lot more with the playoffs goin on, these are THE most comfortable brons for me since the 10s and may be better than those. Night and day difference from the 11-13s with the clunky posite.

They are comfortable as heck. When I took them off and put on my foamposites.. I could tell a big difference.. Lol

There with you as far as the 11-13 comparison. Was just telling a FinishLine employee the same thing when asked about them just a day ago.

The jury is still out for me as to whether it's better than the X though. In my opinion, that's when the Lebron line peaked and unfortunately it all went downhill with regards to design/comfortability. The XIV is great step back in the right direction.

I'm sorry LeBron white socks always for the most part distract me from the shoes!

This makes sense and I don't understand it either. Maybe it's on purpose to draw more attention to the shoes but it's more of a distraction as you said.

White socks with home/white based shoes and black or darker socks when wearing the away jerseys.

I've also noticed the exact opposite too, players wearing home shoes with away uniforms or the reverse. Just messing up all of the consistency! Ha.

Anyone know about this

ebates website has a thing on the top that says "15% birthday cash back"

sounds great. is nike gonna offer 15% cash back for this? and how long is it gonna run for? i recall last year around the same time they ran this 15% cash back for like a week straight.. i emailed em just now as well 

also do you guys sign up for credit cards for their sign up bonuses as well? a lot of em have $100 cash back if you spend $500 in the first 3 months.. 

if you combine those sign up bonuses along with normal discount codes + ebates cash back.. that's the best scenario imo. not sure what else can be done to maximize shoe buying besides being an employee and whatever

Back
Top Bottom