The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

if I say that I saw those and thought they looked kinda cool that would mean that I've been looking at matchy matchy stuff after I said I wouldn't so these timberland socks sound intriguing
laugh.gif

for the love of $$$$$ people pushing custom gear to get over on people like me, and they've gotten better bcuz they not all using those super heavy tees anymore they using that soft cotton, and then buying nike socks printing on them and selling them as well, all kinds of crazy prints on these socks now, if I ever see a nike elite custom texas state flag though, idc if its $50 i'm be a fool that day
roll.gif
get your 50 bucks ready, I got you 
smokin.gif
 ...plus them PP fees and shipping too pleighboi.

if I say that I saw those and thought they looked kinda cool that would mean that I've been looking at matchy matchy stuff after I said I wouldn't so these timberland socks sound intriguing
laugh.gif

for the love of $$$$$ people pushing custom gear to get over on people like me, and they've gotten better bcuz they not all using those super heavy tees anymore they using that soft cotton, and then buying nike socks printing on them and selling them as well, all kinds of crazy prints on these socks now, if I ever see a nike elite custom texas state flag though, idc if its $50 i'm be a fool that day
roll.gif
get your 50 bucks ready, I got you 
smokin.gif
 ...plus them PP fees and shipping too pleighboi.
dang no TX hookup huh
laugh.gif
 I even put some Houston rockets gear together bout to go post that in the correct thread

I want to make sure the Grammys are not gonna be released before I spend 270 on my id pair. Any info would be much appreciated.

I don't understand all the interest in the Palmers. They are horrible IMO. On the other hand the white lows are fire. Guess I'm getting old.
the lows would be a good shoe to ID.

hype is for the name palmers... not the actual shoe... the shoe itself looks terrible/goofy as can be....ur not getting old u just have taste
So your opinion is forced on everyone else or you simply don't have taste? :lol: That's some sideways logic.

Last edited:

I did see some custom wheat socks on ebay but I didn't think they looked all that cool
Im afraid to wear these.

I think people  gonna think i peed myself from far away 
roll.gif

I  UnDS my palmers yesterday , they are comfy as hell and they look great.

They broke some necks. 
pimp.gif

Got hooked up for retail on the palmers :pimp: hopefully have them in hand today but I thought they were $175 retail and not $200 smh

Been asking around, but everybody's spot seems to be sold out by the time they get there...

i'm really in no rush to get them cause they won't be broke out till summer, but i wanna at least get them some time before then  

The white lows look decent, not sure gum bottom on white upper works tho, gum bottom with black upper does look much better IMO.

I wasn't a big fan of the lows but after seeing them in person and numerous pics of the Palmers I need a couple pairs just to throw on whenever head out the house

Palmers look like a great summer shoe it would be nice to see a sprite/solar red pair of lows I missed out on the VIII's.
I got a pair of sprite X lows but....I already know what y'all gon say I like em tho

white lows look clean but to much dropping in the time period, i like the wheats better, got to hunt palmers and i love the metallic 5s, if the white/gums sit i will come back to em though.

I wasn't a big fan of the lows but after seeing them in person and numerous pics of the Palmers I need a couple pairs just to throw on whenever head out the house

Palmers look like a great summer shoe it would be nice to see a sprite/solar red pair of lows I missed out on the VIII's.
I got a pair of sprite X lows but....I already know what y'all gon say I like em tho
should trade that X in for the XI but your happy so thats all that matters

my Hoh South Park Mall Charlotte got Palmers on Monday and had a line of 20 ppl waiting to pick them up.. only got 18 pair.. the employees didnt even know what they were lined up for

How are ppl knowing what shipments the store is getting before the store knows.. smh

my Hoh South Park Mall Charlotte got Palmers on Monday and had a line of 20 ppl waiting to pick them up.. only got 18 pair.. the employees didnt even know what they were lined up for

How are ppl knowing what shipments the store is getting before the store knows.. smh

I won't name drop, but the manager and assistant manager are very tuned in. Every other employee, the guys included, are clueless. So you probably interacted with one of the part timers. Southpark is my go2

Palmers are dope to me! And I rather those than any of the Easter shoes this year

People get mad like they have to wear or buy for you smh

White with gum low 12's look good as well

Only X Lows I liked were the ones from the Champ Pack and I'm too broke too afford those
No love for the Reptiles/Swamp Things 
frown.gif

Don't know if any of you have family or friends in Toledo, OH. But I was up there yesterday visiting the in-laws and the Palmers were sitting at the Footlocker/HOH in Franklin Park Mall. Had a pair in the display case and another on the shelf in the HOH section. Employee said they were moving slowly.

Black with a gum sole is so traditional. When the mesh starts to age at least they wont look so terribly bad. Probably end up being the same color as the gum sole. I like the lows like they are, just something out of the norm for a change. Resellers are having a fields day with these Palmers. They are dropping here and there little by little and folks are getting thirsty for them. I still feel like resellers are still snatching these up even in smaller amounts. Just glad a hand od you all are getting a chance to get them. We're on here searching for them like it's a national crisis. Never should be this hard to come by.

Back
Top Bottom