The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

i figured, man i hit everyone up and same answer as you got, finally caved in and hit up some richard with ears(lol) on the bay for 250. Now i must choose between metallic 5s and wheats, 5s obv wont sit so the choice is obvious......will post pics once they come in
ya 250 would be my max. but really want to wait it out to see how it all plays out. but im also impatient soooooo.

ya 250 would be my max. but really want to wait it out to see how it all plays out. but im also impatient soooooo.
i was in no mood to keep calling and hounding stores between calling,getting to the store,gas,etc it was worth it to me for 50 over retail. Plus i haven't paid over retail for a release in quite some time

NDC has been on decline ever since SNKRS was introduced.
yeah but the app is also on the decline, it isnt a walk in the park anymore, i struck out on the martians because of a mistake on my end but copped golds and 10s, It will keep getting tougher as these d-bags exploit it 

NDC has been on decline ever since SNKRS was introduced.

This was an issue since before the app was introduced.
It's a combination of bots, nike doing the fake sellout, and people practing their add to cart skills.

It's a combination of bots, nike doing the fake sellout, and people practing their add to cart skills.
yup.....

when you finally get sick of jumpin through hoops to cop 
laugh.gif

no more jumpin through hoops for me man, if i can't cop on NDC,SNKRS or any site and can't walk into the store to cop so be it.

speaking of fake sold outs do they still tweet a shoe has sold out anymore?

Overall, I'm pretty impressed with the colorways from the XII. If this was 3-4 years ago, I'd easily have 7+ pairs given its a silhouette I've liked from the start. Easters look like the light skinned cousin to the Datas.

Hey guys. I'm new to niketalk but have been following this thread for a while. Just wondering if anyone has gone 1/2 size down on a pair of 12s and if so how did they fit? I wanna grab those Easters for $170 but I'm a size 10. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks!

I'm a TTS 12 and went down in a pair to a 11.5. This is the pair I hoop in. But I could definitely wear them casually and feel fine.

Back
Top Bottom