The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Watch people start turning, it's beginning.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

I don't know if it's the name 'Instinct' or the blend of colors, but they remind me of the aliens in

CoD:Extinction mode 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I'm always a fan of that color combo. Raptors anyone? 

Since release I have liked most aspects of the shoe but still the swoosh placement looks terrible imo, and that lace thing with his logo on it bothers me too. Either way I am just curious/excited to ball in these. I'm expecting them to learn from their mistakes last go round. (Lebron 11)

oh yeah and these still look better than Roshes haha.

Last edited:
what did we say dc30 dc30 we knew they would start producing with the different color crown! you started that!
Now that you mention it...trying to think of how many models do have the different crown. There are a few but I think it's going to grow fa sho

I'm also still trying to figure out people's issue with the lateral swoosh placement...where else should it be? Higher up...so it looks like it's wearing some hiked up ankle showing high water joints? If you move it back on the heel/ankle a la the X then you have a BIG blank lateral billboard. I think it looks good where it is.

This is going to be an interesting shoe. I didn't like the design at first look but after seeing a few colorways and imagining some colorways of my own, I think I'll love this shoe. Anxious to cop the first pair and do my first XII ID.

Gamma blue cw would have been so dope on this model, solid grey sole, torch swoosh and a grey midsole... whewww

Last edited:
Nice upper on the Mcfly. Reminds me of the material on the "The Lebrons" VI. EXT Model I assume or it's just a computer generated design someone made up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom