The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I know a couple people that couldn't get the GOLD FOAMS on NDC. And they were ready at release time.
I know not true barometer of success as in-store plays a big role

BUT

Wheats 11AM and still adding to cart.

I think RED FOAMS will do much better than these wheats. WAY BETTER. Just my modest opinion.

So I will pick RED FOAMS every time. Love both shoes.
If you like the RED FOAMS more every time why did you even try to get the Wheats?
Oh yeah, because if they sold out you'd get more Instagram likes. :lol: go take a nap

I know a couple people that couldn't get the GOLD FOAMS on NDC. And they were ready at release time.
I know not true barometer of success as in-store plays a big role

BUT

Wheats 11AM and still adding to cart.

I think RED FOAMS will do much better than these wheats. WAY BETTER. Just my modest opinion.

So I will pick RED FOAMS every time. Love both shoes.
If you're in it to get shoes that "do better" then you're buying for the wrong reason. As someone mentioned earlier that's what hype beasts do, only cop because they're the centre of attention.

You don't have to wait til 10 am to find out if a shoe is general release or limited :rofl:

Plenty of general release sneakers sell out in ten minutes.

I know the foams aren't limited. Jeez guys get it together please.

Enjoy the wheats, ill cop em in a few days in store with a coupon.

That 213$ price tag up there looked beautiful.

See ya later fellas.
Michael-Scott-Closes-The-Door-Awkwardly-On-The-Office.gif

These new dudes are crazy. I didn't want to waste my time trying to cop the wheats when I thought the site would crash and I would waste my morning refreshing the screen. Once I saw that people were canceling orders and I could just log on and cop, I went there asap to scoop a pair. Also didn't hurt that I have a 20% off code as well.

Why is this dude still making long winded posts trying to justify his actions for being a hypebeast

Last edited:
Kinda surprised he made a post about them though. When was the last time he made a post promoting a shoe on the day of release. Well considering so many passed on them, I suppose promotion by him can't hurt

Last edited:
I don't even have an IG.
roll.gif

When I love two shoes equally, yes I go with the one that will sell out in ten minutes. Yes I do. Every time.

If the WHEATS sold out in ten mins and I didn't purchase I would of missed the boat.

So I purchased and waited. 1115am still adding right to cart.

No thank you. CANCELLED. I guarantee RED FOAMS will not be available to people who woke up at noon.

That's what I like when I pay 270$ for a shoe. A shoe that is tough to come by.
smokin.gif

I don't even have an IG.
roll.gif

When I love two shoes equally, yes I go with the one that will sell out in ten minutes. Yes I do. Every time.

If the WHEATS sold out in ten mins and I didn't purchase I would of missed the boat.

So I purchased and waited. 1115am still adding right to cart.

No thank you. CANCELLED. I guarantee RED FOAMS will not be available to people who woke up at noon.

That's what I like when I pay 270$ for a shoe. A shoe that is tough to come by.
smokin.gif
You should just stop. You are just making the same point over and over. We got it.

People keep asking me questions.

Asked why did I try for the wheats.

I just answered that.

I will answer questions, is there a problem with that?
roll.gif

Kinda surprised he made a post about them though. When was the last time he made a post promoting a shoe on the day of release. Well considering so many passed on them, I suppose promotion by him can't hurt
if he really wanted to promote them he would've put on foot pics or something, so I put him on blast on his ig and twitter
laugh.gif

redrum3281@Redrum2581 9m9 minutes ago

@KingJames no on foot? so you only show off the ones we "mere mortals" can't get like the red/white rubber cities?

no shame in my game
devil.gif

This Is getting ridiculous. I never thought Id receive such backlash for cancelling a shoe order and going with the more coveted, higher demand RED FOAMPOSITE, over the wheat LeBron that is currently adding to cart at NDC as if it were an all-white air force one. I will re-purchase the WHEAT LEBRON just to get you guys off my back. You guys take shoes way too serious and last thing I would want is for NIKETALK to hate Mr.Jupe.

Your order was placed successfully.
Check your email for your order confirmation.

Will do, Nike, will do.

This Is getting ridiculous. I never thought Id receive such backlash for cancelling a shoe order and going with the more coveted, higher demand RED FOAMPOSITE, over the wheat LeBron that is currently adding to cart at NDC as if it were an all-white air force one. I will re-purchase the WHEAT LEBRON just to get you guys off my back. You guys take shoes way too serious and last thing I would want is for NIKETALK to hate Mr.Jupe.

Will do, Nike, will do
A man its your money spend it how you feel. 

Will do, Nike, will do.
bruh, you're talking bad about a LeBron shoe in a LeBron thread, what did you think would happen, the smarter thing would've been to post everything you said in the foam thread, I guarantee you would've got 75%less back lash, you brought this on yourself, don't whine to us now, and nobody hates you, we just think your "special"

Nike said these joints cost $250, so were gonna need you to post them on your ig to help us out 
laugh.gif

nah, i know nike all ready has their money  

Last edited:
 Nike said these joints cost $250, so were gonna need you to post them on your ig to help us out 
laugh.gif

nah i know nike all ready has their money  
roll.gif
i stand by belief that he would've done more good wearing them on ig then just a blank pic of the shoes
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom