The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Really?
I don't get how they released the lows. Really doesn't make any sense. Palmers will find their way online in a month-ish.

They random dropped them in stores first. They then had them up for preorder on FTL and Co. Now, they're available to purchase.

Kind of reminds me of the random AJ 1 Sig Star collection. They were just randomly dropping. There wasn't a hard release date.

love when professional purchasers come out of the woodwork offering advice when its not needed.

Passed on the wheats , their price made me Gluten intolerant. 
roll.gif

Does NDC always have a lot more stock than footlocker?
I believe FTL, Champs, and Eastbay all share the same warehouse so they may have more stock but if someone purchases from all 3 sites they get 3 from the warehouse.

As Nike is seperate only allowing one per person so their stock stays up a little longer.

But I am not 100% sure on that just a rumor I heard a few times.

IF ANYONE NEEDS WHEAT LEBRONS, NIKE.COM has plenty.

People post all the time, links to sports authority, links to dickssportinggoods, and people say thank you so much because they found out where to get the sneaker.

But people mostly post those links to NDC, SA, Eastbay (FTL, FA, Champs), FNL and DSG as a matter of convenience, when there are discounts to be had or if someone is looking for a particular size of a certain colorway...

IM honestly not so sure you would even be able to break even with fees etc. app still showing all but one size available three hours later
Well to be honest, if I at least get close to breaking even I'll be cool. I'd much rather take closer to a $50 or less loss then a $300 loss. And if I wait a minute before posting them, I think it could work out even better.

This guy is talking about wheats sitting but who knows how many millions of red foamposites will be produced and will not be limited at all. The "regular joe" will be able to cop easily :lol:

Last edited:
The Foams will easily be more widely available than the Wheats.
Easters in person are surprisingly attractive. That weird tint kind of kills it, but the subtle print on the posite is really nice

This guy is talking about wheats sitting but who knows how many millions of red foamposites will be produced and will not be limited at all. The "regular joe" will be able to cop easily
laugh.gif
Many "regular joes" missed out on the GOLD FOAMS on NDC. Why will the red foams be any different?  They wont. What I do know is that the WHEATS are available on NIKE at 2:19 pm for any "regular joe" to get them. Foams no way. To me when there is a tie on looks, I take the more coveted shoe every time.

Well to be honest, if I at least get close to breaking even I'll be cool. I'd much rather take closer to a $50 or less loss then a $300 loss. And if I wait a minute before posting them, I think it could work out even better.
Why not just ship a pair back to NDC? Easy peasy.

The Foams will easily be more widely available than the Wheats.
Easters in person are surprisingly attractive. That weird tint kind of kills it, but the subtle print on the posite is really nice
Gold Foams sold out on NIKE wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy faster than the wheats. So why do you say that? Would love to know. Not being sarcastic, trying to learn.

I couldn't find gold foams at 2pm.

I can find wheats all day every day.

If the Red Foams don't sell out quickly, I wonder if there will be hourly reports that there are pairs still in stock on NDC?

:nerd:

Many "regular joes" missed out on the GOLD FOAMS on NDC. Why will the red foams be any different?  They wont. What I do know is that the WHEATS are available on NIKE at 2:19 pm for any "regular joe" to get them. Foams no way. To me when there is a tie on looks, I take the more coveted shoe every time.
People wanted the Golds because they were reminiscent of the original foams and many slept waiting for a discount (me included).
People who buy into the hype built around all red shoes in 2015 never cease to surprise me. Go for it, buy the Reds, get the Asteroids, Spiderman Pros, and weatherman foams too since they're all sold out now.

Last edited:
If the Red Foams don't sell out quickly, I wonder if there will be hourly reports that there are pairs still in stock on NDC?

nerd.gif
If people are using apps and paying above retail on ebay, and telling people on NIKETALK that they have a pair available as if there aren't plenty to go around on NIKE at 2:30 pm , 4.5 Hours after release, then yes, I may do updates every 4 hrs.

Next update 4pm stay tuned folks.

Why not just ship a pair back to NDC? Easy peasy.
Oh yeah, duh. Why didn't I think about that? I have no idea. I'm imagining they'll both be in new and great condition, but I'll send back whichever pair isn't the closest to perfect. Haha. Or does Nike track the exact serial number of each pair?

People wanted the Golds because they were reminiscent of the original foams and many slept waiting for a discount (me included).
People who buy into the hype built around all red shoes in 2015 never cease to surprise me. Go for it, buy the Reds, get the Asteroids, Spiderman Pros, and weatherman foams too since they're all sold out now.
This is months after the fact, the SPIDERMANS are disgusting and look like a cherry atomic pop from the ice cream man.

The Weathermans are at consignment shops dirt cheap.

I don't know, the solid color FOAMS tend to do pretty well in my experience. Thx for the opinion. REPPED.

Oh yeah, duh. Why didn't I think about that? I have no idea. I'm imagining they'll both be in new and great condition, but I'll send back whichever pair isn't the closest to perfect. Haha. Or does Nike track the exact serial number of each pair?
I dont think shoes have serial numbers :lol:

This is months after the fact, the SPIDERMANS are disgusting and look like a cherry atomic pop from the ice cream man.
The Weathermans are at consignment shops dirt cheap.

I don't know, the solid color FOAMS tend to do pretty well in my experience. Thx for the opinion. REPPED.
The Reds are the only solid foam I can think of. All the other solids are much like the Golds/Royals where they have the black accents and clear sole

Don't send back the worst pair. Examine both thoroughly and send back the cruddiest right and left shoes.
Gotta pull the ole mix and match switcheroonies on em

Back
Top Bottom