The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

Feels good to get rid of RUVilla's damn tease-tweet notifications.
And they tweet a lot
sick.gif

laugh.gif

Like those USA lows that drop tomorrow...but I'll pass for now..gotta get rid of my Palmers to get a size 10.5 in them..

Yea asked if they had lebron lows the white ones coming in tmr. And they both said no

Oh ok.. Not sure then.. I guess they are giving it to footlocker first then to the other stores like eastbay.. Like the red lows.. Just not in store.

NDC just updated their website format

Hopefully it blocks all automated users ????

so some of the niketowns i called were out or never got them. Other ones were asking how I know they are shipping or phone orders being taken... i duno if they werent supposed to ship or sell them yet or what 

so some of the niketowns i called were out or never got them. Other ones were asking how I know they are shipping or phone orders being taken... i duno if they werent supposed to ship or sell them yet or what 
Always better to go to the store than call bc employees lie all the time or most of dem hv no clue of wt shoe your tlkin about.. i remember last Monday callin about the palmers 10am two ftl told me they weren't gettin them so i drove up there around 12pm n the shipment had jus arrived!! SHADY EMPLOYEES!! NEVER TRUST THERE WORD...

Always better to go to the store than call bc employees lie all the time or most of dem hv no clue of wt shoe your tlkin about.. i remember last Monday callin about the palmers 10am two ftl told me they weren't gettin them so i drove up there around 12pm n the shipment had jus arrived!! SHADY EMPLOYEES!! NEVER TRUST THERE WORD...
too bad no NT anywhere in FL.....

Smh. My Wheats from NDC had a sticky ol' jizz stain on the top of the tongue. Needless to say I will have to return and reorder a new one. Everybody else got flawless pairs I see

Last edited:
Smh. My Wheats from NDC had a sticky ol' jizz stain on the top of the tongue. Needless to say I will have to return and reorder a new one. Everybody else got flawless pairs I see
eek.gif
 Never seen you post more than one sentence at a time, sucks about your wheats but at least you'll have no trouble grabbing a replacement pair.

Back
Top Bottom