The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Bruh.... Just because they were working on the colors, it doesn't mean they have to release especially if they haven't been produced yet. Heck, nike scrapped the zoom power at the last minute and replaced it with what we got in the 6 so we def know last minute changes can happen.
Nike just ain't fooling with the cavs colors right now. Kyrie isn't even getting cavs colors and he's been there for what 4-5 years now? Plenty of time to plan for that.

We have colors scheduled for mid to end summer.... Can't tell me nike can't swap or add another color pallette.
laugh.gif

So are the USA lows just releasing online @ FTL or ??....i  will the be in stores too??.....haven't seen them on the release locators thats why I'm asking

So are the USA lows just releasing online @ FTL or ??....i will the be in stores too??.....haven't seen them on the release locators thats why I'm asking

Posted in the last few pages that it's online only for them.
Seems like they are taking drastic measures to hype up the lows. (It's working :lol: )

Bruh.... Just because they were working on the colors, it doesn't mean they have to release especially if they haven't been produced yet. Heck, nike scrapped the zoom power at the last minute and replaced it with what we got in the 6 so we def know last minute changes can happen.
Nike just ain't fooling with the cavs colors right now. Kyrie isn't even getting cavs colors and he's been there for what 4-5 years now? Plenty of time to plan for that.

We have colors scheduled for mid to end summer.... Can't tell me nike can't swap or add another color pallette.

A bro take that up with Bron and Nike. They obviously are still doing miami color ways because of what they had set. You really think they want to go back and scrap what they picked. Especially since now they have probably been working on the The Lebron 13? nah.

You also don't see Kyrie wearing "Miami" color ways either. So that was irrelevant.

Yes last min changes can happen, but do you really think they want to take time and go back and redo color ways they had set? Hell they already had to go back and fix the eyelets. Im sure they don't want to go back and change anything.

I agree bigJ... Were the 8's all cavs colorways because they were done so far in advance?? No.. The first 4 V1's were Miami inspired (south beach, bred (away), China, un-china home).. Plenty of time to swap them out. It's because they sell better.. Lol. Not that hard to figure out

A bro take that up with Bron and Nike. They obviously are still doing miami color ways because of what they had set. You really think they want to go back and scrap what they picked. Especially since now they have probably been working on the The Lebron 13? nah.

You also don't see Kyrie wearing "Miami" color ways either. So that was irrelevant.

Yes last min changes can happen, but do you really think they want to take time and go back and redo color ways they had set? Hell they already had to go back and fix the eyelets. Im sure they don't want to go back and change anything.

So your saying we are getting the exact same colorways we would of gotten if he stayed in Miami? Bro.. C'mon.. Not trying to put you down but that's sounds insane. So the rubber city's were scheduled to be made when he was in Miami last year? Or did they tweak it and made some Akron inspired colorways and themes? They didn't have all this ready before the jump to Cleveland..

All these color-ways on these Lebron 12's releasing saturating the demand.  At the end of the day that is good for me because I can get the colorway that I like for cheap.  USA's lows are nice tho.

FTL is famous for saying stuff is back ordered. The reasoning is there is they don't have stock yet.

So your saying we are getting the exact same colorways we would of gotten if he stayed in Miami? Bro.. C'mon.. Not trying to put you down but that's sounds insane. So the rubber city's were scheduled to be made when he was in Miami last year? Or did they tweak it and made some Akron inspired colorways and themes? They didn't have all this ready before the jump to Cleveland..

Oh no I'm not saying that ALL the color ways were made in advanced, I'm saying that most especially the miami themed ones were made in advanced and thats obvious.
But for anyone in here to sit back and say that they don't make color ways in advance for marketing is beyond themselves.

some times those limited releases, can come from no where.
It just seems as if nike doesn't want to mess up a lot of what they had set up as far as color way with the bron 12s

See that eastbay available in mid May sounds more reasonable now.. They are trying to hype these lows up!
To me they are the best lows since the 9. The XI and X only had maybe a handful of good colorways if that.

I like that the XII is a taken down version of the High .

It's also nice to JR and Lebron wearing them in games.

Back
Top Bottom