The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

Bruh! don't even get me started  
laugh.gif
  i've been wanting to grab those, and some am 2015's 
sick.gif

i think after these palmers i'm taking a break on the 12's  till june 
nerd.gif

I don't even think we will see much between now and then anyway, thankfully.  Just the  rubber city, flights and those grey, black, white lows early may

@BarbarianBob  idk fam they still have that inner sleeve tongue which I would assume would be the issue or makes it hard to do the lacing, but I see your challenge and i'll do it, i'll find a pr worth buying on the 15th when I get paid, do the laceswap and then i'll return then
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I like Flights but I feel the black midsole kind of throws of the flow of the sneaker :smh:

I think they should've been straight metallic silver with the black smoke bottom instead :\

I like them too but its nothing special for a neutral shoe and i have plenty of black kicks so its an easy way to pass and take a break for a while
Yeah I totally get it. I'm rationalizing getting them. I know I have to pick up the CLE brons, so idk if the flights are worth it. Those Kyrie infrareds are [emoji]128293[/emoji]

Last edited:
Yeah I totally get it. I'm rationalizing getting them. I know I have to pick up the CLE brons, so idk if the flights are worth it. Those Kyrie infrareds are [emoji]128293[/emoji]
Yea those Cavs one are going to be a must cop for me and maybe some other lows once we see pics but trying to calm down on the addiction that Ive just started

I guess I gets no cred for posting the my Datas lol.. Oh well its all good. Want the Palmers but it seems you have to monitor the net religiously for them to be had.. Next on my radar is the Flights. They are dope to me and and black midsole doesn't throw off the shoe to me.

debating returning the wheats to get the cavs pair in june.  its funny seeing how these lebrons fit everyone so differnent.  i went half side down for the highs but tts for the lows.

debating returning the wheats to get the cavs pair in june.  its funny seeing how these lebrons fit everyone so differnent.  i went half side down for the highs but tts for the lows.
I wouldn't return Wheats for those but that's just me. I completely agree with your sizing strategy for highs and lows though.

On different note, I'm holding my breath that VILLA doesn't cancel my Palmer order from last night.

Last edited:
I wouldn't return Wheats for those but that's just me. I completely agree with your sizing strategy for highs and lows though.

On different note, I'm holding my breath that VILLA doesn't cancel my Palmer order from last night.
I'm a die hard cleveland fan, but i know what you mean there is just something about those wheats man.

Look good in the pics!! SUMBODY EXPLAIN TO ME Y WE PAYIN AN XTRA 25 FOR PALMERS IF DEY RELEASE EVERYWHERE "LIMITED" shoes dnt release everywhere usually hoh only... #INEEDANSWERS!!? LOL

Oh those are the USA lows? NTNY had them too but I thought they were ID's since they display ID's with the regular kicks. :lol:

Pretty nice in person.

Who's got the link and feels like sharing 
wink.gif

My bro walked into Nike Town Chi yesterday and said they were sitting on the wall apparently, gonna call tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom