The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Everything lol. It's the theme they had going on for the time he was there. Next year they'll have themes to signify him leaving Miami. Carry-on luggage looking box for the "Get out of town" pack :lol: :rolleyes

According to Nike the theme has nothing to do with miami.

Arnold Palmer is his favorite drink.

That has just as much to do with miami as fruity pebbles had to with cleveland.

The 12s been out for months and the Palmers
sick.gif
is the one that sells out. Nike gonna continue the Miami themes on the 13s
laugh.gif
Repped for truth! 
laugh.gif

So here's a question for you all... I'm from cleveland, and obviously before bron came back, I never bought his shoes. What's the "sell out" ration for the 12 as compared to the 11, or even 10?

So here's a question for you all... I'm from cleveland, and obviously before bron came back, I never bought his shoes. What's the "sell out" ration for the 12 as compared to the 11, or even 10?

I think the Lebron X sold out the fastest but I think the Lebron XI and Lebron XII are available in more locations

Last edited:
You missed out on some CLASSICS by boycotting his Miami related shoes

You missed out on some CLASSICS by boycotting his Miami related shoes
Ik man ik... But I just couldn't buy them. Bron broke our hearts lol. Like 2 months before I left, I remeber I got a pair of 8s I think, those are what really got me into shoes. And then I had to get by the past 4 years on some J's, and a few Kyrie PE's..But having to watch idle as the 10 "prisms" , and the "miami nights" came out was horrible. Probably my favorite shoe ever. Here's hoping a retro is soon!

Red Lows are sitting on practically every site that has them. They ain't going nowhere anytime soon. Them Palmers took all the shine from them

Just left Niketown NY. 12 low USA on shelf. I just wait for them to go to FTL and hope I can use Birthday coupon since I already got both red and palmer.

Back
Top Bottom