The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Big_Bear_'Doin_Thangs'_Album_Cover.jpg

Lol you never seize to amaze me @MFGooze. Never heard of him. Cmon I need your honest opinion.

Last edited:
Lol you never seize to amaze me @MFGooze. Never heard of him. Cmon I need your honest opinion.
His music is comparable to Lil Sieze from Junior Mafia... but I digress, I would not wear that shirt with those shoes, not my style but I'm a very plain dressed dude. I'd keep it simple with a white tee or maybe a yellow Polo. When trying to match every color on a shoe to every color on a shirt it just looks bad, my .02

I think redrum3281 redrum3281 could be more help than me.

Last edited:
His music is comparable to Lil Sieze from Junior Mafia... but I digress, I would not wear that shirt with those shoes, not my style but I'm a very plain dressed dude. I'd keep it simple with a white tee or maybe a yellow Polo. When trying to match every color on a shoe to every color on a shirt it just looks bad, my .02

I think redrum3281 redrum3281 could be more help than me.

OK my matchy matchy is Nike color matched gear not random shirts that need to match every color of the shoe, if I'm doing a polo then its the main shoe color, I don't really wear stripes, if plaid maybe 2colors from the shoe but normally my plaids are for my all solid color shoes like wheats or rc or 90% of the ext not named kd

OK my matchy matchy is Nike color matched gear not random shirts that need to match every color of the shoe, if I'm doing a polo then its the main shoe color, I don't really wear stripes, if plaid maybe 2colors from the shoe but normally my plaids are for my all solid color shoes like wheats or rc or 90% of the ext not named kd
:lol: my bad brotha, I knew there was a method to your madness.

My mom would always get on me when i was younger when i dressed "mix match" 
laugh.gif

i don't go overboard, but what i'm wearing has to match some what

Thanks for the insight. I never been a plain kind of guy it's just boring lol. Don't get me wrong I do have solid color polo shirts to go along with some of my kicks. Just not a regular solid tee shirt. Matchy matchy to me is at least 2/3 colors in a shoe depending in the shoe. But I go for the gusto when ever I can. Still might pull it off... I'm hard head ya know....

I don't think you have to match every color in the shoe and sometimes its good to wear color that conflicts/contrasts with the shoe.  Such as the Gym Reds with a black or blue shirt, but different styles keep the world turning 

They might as well through the rubber cities on dsg and sa. I went into mad stores, and they all had them fsr. They look dope as hell to me, but not 250 worthy. like 150 worthy fasho.

Back
Top Bottom