The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I know 2 guys who have the Akron Lebron here in Ohio, 1 wants 920, other wants 1250, as much as I love these, and rare as they might be, I can't do it. :rolleyes

I hate you NIke for not giving me these or even something close on ID...............

Side note: When the hell did Akron Zips Lebron VII jump up to 400-500, I remember back in 2010, walking right into my footlocker and copping with ease and no 1 cared for him around here.

Last edited:

nerd.gif

I know 2 guys who have the Akron Lebron here in Ohio, 1 wants 920, other wants 1250, as much as I love these, and rare as they might be, I can't do it.
eyes.gif

I hate you NIke for not giving me these or even something close on ID...............

Side note: When the hell did Akron Zips Lebron VII jump up to 400-500, I remember back in 2010, walking right into my footlocker and copping with ease and no 1 cared for him around here.
Im honestly thinking of ID most of the shoe and then having the post painted gold.  it'll end up costing me 350 in total but much less than the 1400 the dude is asking on eBay for my size

Them 10's :frown:

That random outlet drop still brings me to tears word to that Indian gif.
OutletS.... Got mine from the second outlet that was posted :D

That random outlet drop still brings me to tears word to that Indian gif.
When I think of those, the What the MVP X's and X Elites from the champ pack all hitting outlets....
View media item 1512428
And in my backyard too :smh:

Back
Top Bottom