The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
^^^makes me think of Kemp 90s Cavs days

That's a spot-on comparison......pretty hideous jersey though.......can't see them bringing those back anytime soon.

View media item 1513378
View media item 1513379

Clears are def misleading. These look a lot redder/darker than the original pic floating around.

View media item 1436502

Definitely a lot different than the original Nike pics......those looked like they were Nuggets colours.

They'd be even better with a darker blue, give them that HWC look.

... not that I'd buy them anyway. :tongue: Not a fan of the Elite silhouette, even though the colourways are decent

They'd be even better with a darker blue, give them that HWC look.

... not that I'd buy them anyway. :tongue: Not a fan of the Elite silhouette, even though the colourways are decent
True if these colorways where on the regular model then they would be day one cops.

Ok now theyr'e just looking better and better
nthat.gif

Probably still not a cop for me but them joints are crazy!

Mids is still where its at, lows are nice but damn there are a lot of em coming out :smh: . Grammys need to release or im gona hit up @Dc30
 to customize a pair, he can most def. do that
lol.

Wait what is this I hear? I can finally have my grammy nights?

What's sizing on Lows, is it the same as the Mids.
I went with the same size in the lows, and I'm happy with it. The fit is a little different - where the mids fit a little loose, the lows are more of a glove-like fit, but it's comfortable, not tight. My first thought putting the lows on foot was they're gonna be heavy in my rotation because they're so comfortable, and I'm saying that as someone who usually likes a little extra room in a shoe. I go a half size up in the 12s just like all LeBrons even though other people switched to TTS for this model. Hope that helps.

^^^makes me think of Kemp 90s Cavs days

That's a spot-on comparison......pretty hideous jersey though.......can't see them bringing those back anytime soon.

View media item 1513378
View media item 1513379

Hey you watch it, this my favorite set of Cavs Jersey of all time lol...............They bought back the black and Blue one back in 2012.........The White and Blue is an actual pro-cut form 97 and signed by Big Z himself...I wish we would retro these, and roc all the time.

View media item 1513678View media item 1513679

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom