The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

Those are hopefully just grade school. I don't see a grown man wearing those
oh really

laugh.gif
That's actually a gs size of the kd 6 energy

LHs look great in those pics. Now why couldn't we have had an XI with white posite? (ASGs were close, but had that GITD off-white colour)

Indep Days had white posite, my fav xi by FAR

those orange joints would be great without the gray and volt hits, all orange with blue liner = HWC city

NT Dictionary

DreDaying - (v.)

1. to mention a sneaker pickup excessively.

2. to overly state how much one likes a sneaker they've bought all though everyone already heard them say it.

3. to make a post about a sneaker one purchased multiple times a day occasionally accompanied with pictures even though everyone has seen and heard of said pickup by the purchaser.

4. after gloating for weeks on end immediately trade overly mentioned sneaker pickup for 2-3 mediocre other shoes.
SMH you're an idiot

You're the one calling people names not I, as if my gifs over shadows you insulting someone by calling them an idiot.

NT Dictionary

DreDaying - (v.)

2. to overly state how much one likes a sneaker they've bought all though everyone already heard them say it.

3. to make a post about a sneaker one purchased multiple times a day occasionally accompanied with pictures even though everyone has seen and heard of said pickup by the purchaser.

4. after gloating for weeks on end immediately trade overly mentioned sneaker pickup for 2-3 mediocre other shoes.
SMH you're an idiot

You're the one calling people names not I, as if my gifs over shadows you insulting someone by calling them an idiot.
Anyway I'm over coming in here to see you bringing this crap up after complaining about me doing the same. I've seen you do the same to others. So I'm going to utilise NT block system, nothing personal.

NT Dictionary

DreDaying - (v.)

SMH you're an idiot

Please allow a "solid" sole option on iD. That over used clear sole is boring.
Yeah & better how about nike put solid soles on these release cw's, seems like nike want to use the same sole all the time these days. They did it on the 11 & the kobe 9

Last edited:
:lol: at the "6" on the medial side. Have the workers acetone it out.

I can mess with the DM. Soleheaven special price though :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom