The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Lows are blah imo, hopefully they'll make some nicer CWs so I can pass on them also.

Last edited:
these new lows are allright, nothing thats catching my eye though. I maybe hopping out of the Lebron thread just as quick as I hopped in :lol:

these new lows are allright, nothing thats catching my eye though. I maybe hopping out of the Lebron thread just as quick as I hopped in
laugh.gif

[COLOR=#red]For guys who are a little older like myself, the simple monotone colorways and the relatively simple uppers are a godsend.

I'm hoping a lot of y'all pass on them, so they'll hit the outlets at a reduced price. These are the perfect summer kicks...light, simple, yet handsome in an uncomplicated way. Cause the main line of Lebron's feel like Timbs in the summer :lol: Some peeps want to "break necks" others like myself just want nice footwear to complement the rest of the stuff we are wearing.

All that to say... please keep passing on these corny boring lows :rofl:

Aside from the Palmers the lows are extremely boring, not in a bad way. They've got clean and simple colorways without prints or gimmicks... model is still basura.

since they released the easter's this year on the mid version...im hoping nike drops the WTL on the low model!

Back
Top Bottom