The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Never thought i would see the day when a black and red sneaker would become a game time decision or even a pass all together...is the bubble about to burst ?? Lol

Never thought i would see the day when a black and red sneaker would become a game time decision or even a pass all together...is the bubble about to burst ?? Lol
maybe for you but i've cut my black and red sneaks to by 2/3 of what i use to have, lets see 2 ajxii, ajxi, ajxiii, ai question.....bred use to be all i brought with the occasional white/red only got 2 of those left

:lol: I hear u man. Nike is def tapping that well. But I keep buying them tho. Just don't love the ext right now.

That WTL ID or Custom is getting shutdown like:
pimp.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
I hear u man. Nike is def tapping that well. But I keep buying them tho. Just don't love the ext right now.
i need some black and red sneaks right about now....my 01 XI's finally gave out last year and I know it's going to be problems with the lows this Sadderday!

maybe for you but i've cut my black and red sneaks to by 2/3 of what i use to have, lets see 2 ajxii, ajxi, ajxiii, ai question.....bred use to be all i brought with the occasional white/red only got 2 of those left
oh no not me...i was talking about some of the posts i've seen from others...im all in on these!

cork 10s are the only cork Nike that actually has a premium look

the af1 ID are a close second

the rest are just shoes with cork on it

no premium look at all

Back
Top Bottom