The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
if they release a champ pack with the elites and low then we're probably looking at a $550+ retail price
I think they would probably forego the elite for the other shoe given how little success there has been with the elite thus far but nonetheless that price makes sense but is truly outrageous.  Just has me thinking with news of the french blues coming out next year and they'll cost 180 bucks at least that I got them in 04/05 for 135.

I think they would probably forego the elite for the other shoe given how little success there has been with the elite thus far but nonetheless that price makes sense but is truly outrageous.  Just has me thinking with news of the french blues coming out next year and they'll cost 180 bucks at least that I got them in 04/05 for 135.
Were the XI elites a huge success?

finally got that 11.5 after and hour+ of adding and editing, Plamers

The only real successful elite 11 i can think of is the one that was considered the champ pack. So if they include elites 12s in the champ pack it will definitely sell. im honestly hope its a joint pack with kyrie 1.

Finally got tracking from DTLR for my NRSL pair. Glad I held out so long. Had Datas and Instincts already and wanted these but couldnt justify $200 and my sz dried up. I can definitely stomach $130 shipped tho. Haven't seen anybody that didnt have a swoosh acct get a better deal here yet on these. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong :nerd:

Footlocker employees got a better deal :D

Us eastbay guys get better deals. Brand new online returns, brons kds kobes for 30 bucks a peice. Holla!

Oh well I tried lol.

Just realized there are three red XIIs (HOL, Team Elite, that other Ext, four if you count the low top) and seven black XIIs (Instinct, Data, 23 Chromosomes, Court Vision, BHM, Rubber City Ext, Rose Gold Elite). Why so much???? 
sick.gif

Last edited:
The only real successful elite 11 i can think of is the one that was considered the champ pack. So if they include elites 12s in the champ pack it will definitely sell. im honestly hope its a joint pack with kyrie 1.
I think the super hero elites did well too.

can you get the red elite (12's) size 13 anywhere under retail......the one place you have to call is sold out of sz12and 13
Thanks guys

Back
Top Bottom