The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
WTL aren't as bad as it seems IMO. I think people are just disappointed.

That said, I hope they stay away so that these could be purchased for the ultimate low.

Picked up some old school cavs short that I hope I'll eventually be wearing with the elevates. Just need that ultra low price.

Picked up some old school cavs short that I hope I'll eventually be wearing with the elevates. Just need that ultra low price.
judging by what we have seen this early after release for some discounts, I'm sure you'll be getting that price 

Nike tweeted all Nike basketball releases will be in-store only but now that I think about it in-store isn't always easier depending on where you like

I've got some oceanfront property in Idaho for you...

That was a troll tweet by a fake account.

few sizes of Elevates left on oslife for 149.99 plus 15 ship

rubber citys for 159.99 plus ship

tempted on those elevates ,they got an 11 fwiw
I should've grabbed my RCs from them.*fingers crossed* I can grab the rose golds from them for a nice price.

Just got caught up on the thread after being away for about a week and a half :smh:

Not sure why everyone hates the WTL's so much they aren't that bad to me :rolleyes

I can see why some may not feel them and are possibly disappointed but I actually like them :\

They aren't as bright and vibrant with the darker base compared to the XI's with the white base but I like the darker underlay :smile:

They sort of remind me of the WTL X's :pimp:

They sort of remind me of the WTL X's
pimp.gif
really don't see it at all

Last edited:
WTL XIs were incredible. Practically unwearable, but still incredible with all the design elements.

Xs were meh.

And if those are in fact the XIIs......
sick.gif
turrible

WTL XIs were incredible. Practically unwearable, but still incredible with all the design elements.

Xs were meh.

And if those are in fact the XIIs......:x turrible

I feel the XI's where the best of the WTL series also.

XI WTL had the strongest symmetry--the patterns were eclectic, but it all flowed smoothly, and was unified by the white base. Similar to the original WTK 7, but executed better.

The WT- releases that are just insane blotches of color-on-pattern-on-color with mismatched base colors on the left and right shoe--while interesting conceptually--look like a dumpster fire on feet. Unfortunately the XII followed this route.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom