The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I don't want EXTs
I don't want EXTs
I don't want EXTs

I want the EXTs [emoji]128566[/emoji]

if it's that bad yall could simply put blue laces in them to make up for the gang look to them, or yall could send them to @Dc30  and have the red painted to your corresponding color needs, I however will be leaving mine as they are beautiful red.....suwoo bidness!!!!!

Clevelands....grey lows on disco, and maybe another low if they release something good. Then I'm out.

I definitely front-loaded my XIIs. HOAL, DM, NSRL, Instinct, Data, CV, ASG...

Last edited:
if it's that bad yall could simply put blue laces in them to make up for the gang look to them, or yall could send them to @Dc30
 and have the red painted to your corresponding color needs, I however will be leaving mine as they are beautiful red.....suwoo bidness!!!!!
I def have no problem with the whole gang colors. I just have a problem with it being black and red because i have to many of that color. And i would never put blue on any of my shoes i avoid blue as much as possible... well those usa kyrie 1s are an exception

Nobody should be worrying about HoH when there have been multiple ebay listings with CLE below retail.  We really gonna do this? 
mean.gif

Mailman bame thru
smokin.gif
Shout out to @Joulze for the Kicks Crew link.
nerd.gif
  btw those are flames congrats on the ext pickup of the yr, yeah jimmy rustle time, these are better and more unique than the cork XII only the RC are even standing with these for the unique use of a rubber upper but these are red so they win out by a tad

I think those red paisleys might top the HoL as my favorite 12.

Flawless execution imo. The print is "new." Would it have been flames if the red was buttery suede like the red XX1? Hells yea. But these are SICK. And I appreciate the simplicity of the rest of the shoe. Black swoosh on black posite makes these clean. I want these under $200.

Those lebron socks look good, thnk dey would look better with the bhm lebrons instead of rose golds!!!

This question will end up being dumb but the chance these sell fast are slim right?  Im waiting on a refund for a NDC gift card which probably won't hit until monday or tuesday next week and I wanted to use that on the CLE.  

This question will end up being dumb but the chance these sell fast are slim right?  Im waiting on a refund for a NDC gift card which probably won't hit until monday or tuesday next week and I wanted to use that on the CLE.  
They'll be around unless something crazy happens

Back
Top Bottom