The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Even if the all red shoes are played out to death, USAs have to be the best all red shoe that has come out in a while since the independence day pack 90s.

Even if the all red shoes are played out to death, USAs have to be the best all red shoe that has come out in a while since the independence day pack 90s.

its not just a red shoe though, which yeah are played out

but its all about the details on those

red shoes played out.....

red shoes never played out espc when they looking like this right here
pimp.gif
 i'm kill'em with the all red dickies outfit and bred laces 
devil.gif

Last edited:
red shoes never played out espc when they looking like this right here :pimp:  i'm kill'em with the all red dickies outfit and bred laces :evil:  
:lol: word. A certain color shoe is played out? Red shoes have been around forever, it just seems like now it's cool to hate on all red shoes or black shoes with a glow sole and red liner :rolleyes

...and the paisleys are gorgeous :smokin

Told myself I'd cop the ASG's if they fell to $150. Walked into my local outlet and what do you know... Haha, love the details on em!
Nike Factory Store @ Philadelphia Premium Outlets in Sanatoga Pa has these as well for $149.99. Near full size run as of yesterday. They also have Lebron XII Easters for $179.99, near full size run too. Someone must have come in and returned a bunch of various Jordan retros. When I was there, they were still sorting them out to put out for sale on the end caps.

those paisleys just look like some weird skin art or something that would make me cringe.  if the pattern wasn't embossed like that I would be all over them

those paisleys just look like some weird skin art or something that would make me cringe.  if the pattern wasn't embossed like that I would be all over them
lol then they wouldn't and couldnt be call the paisley without the paisley design...

Sorry I'm not up on my fufu design names

Edit: upon some expert wiki paisley does not mean embossed just the pattern so it could still be paisley and not have that weird texture. laces1983 laces1983

Last edited:
Why Paisley's don't have a gold swoosh makes no sense to me :rolleyes

And the upper reminds me too much of Freddy Krueger skin :x

View media item 1591312

Not to mention I grew up a Crip and that upper would be straight set trippin in my old hood :smh:

giphy.gif

I'm joking but I'm serious :rofl:

Last edited:
Why Paisley's don't have a gold swoosh makes no sense to me :rolleyes

And the upper reminds me too much of Freddy Cougar skin :x

Not to mention I grew up a Crip and that upper would be straight set trippin in my old hood :smh:

I'm joking but I'm serious :rofl:

Reminds me of how nike could have done damage with the right shades and a better liner of the 11 elite se

Hope to see some Cavs colorways on the 13s.. i know nike still did a regular black/red on his old cleveland day models but I always liked the navy/white/gold colorways on lebrons that they made GRs :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom