The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
The BHM colorway oughta look pretty nice

I'm also disappointed in these colorways and I was supporting the XII since the beginning. hopefully the lows will be better for me

it seems most are looking for one of the normal team cws black/red, white/red(as most seem to like/love the lion hearts) or anything that screams cavs atleast that's my takeaway from the cw reations so far

I can understand wanting more basic CW but black and red is a dead CW for me personally. Unless it's a OG Jordan, early LeBron or something classic like the Vick 1 I'm passing. Way to many black and red sneakers in my collection. The 12s various CWs remind me of the KD 6 last year so far. They'll be something eventually folks will like.

What are you looking for, a Yeezy CW? Nikes gonna have to invent some new colors to please some folks. I can see if you don't like the shoe but the CWs have been across the color pallet. A brown CW or pink with flowers maybe?
no im not even a yeezy fan like that. I just think these colorways are beyond lackluster its even worse when i actually ended up liking the shoe model. Look at the 11s, it had great colorways that weren't yeezy inspired or simply black red like the kings pride, or miami nights, even the avm or mva can't remember which one had a better look than all of the ones shown so far that are legit. Im just saying nike can do better.  

no im not even a yeezy fan like that. I just think these colorways are beyond lackluster its even worse when i actually ended up liking the shoe model. Look at the 11s, it had great colorways that weren't yeezy inspired or simply black red like the kings pride, or miami nights, even the avm or mva  can't remember which one and especially the ASG all had a better look than all of the 12s shown so far that are legit. Im just saying nike can do better.  

Last edited:
i like them. i dont see them as a first day sellout shoe however...so i can see myself buying on sale.

i like them. i dont see them as a first day sellout shoe however...so i can see myself buying on sale.
 exactly these cw are all headed straight to sales racks with the exception of probably nsrl or lion hearts since they are the first cws and those tend to go just because they are new. 

There hasn't been a LeBron since the 2 that had more good CWs then bad IMO. I like the direction they've taken with the 12 so far color wise. Them clear soles though. Smh

These going on sale isn't a reflection of bad CWs. Even the good ones will sit if there a normal LeBron type release.

Last edited:
 exactly these cw are all headed straight to sales racks with the exception of probably nsrl or lion hearts since they are the first cws and those tend to go just because they are new. 

hey man, I'm with you---real talk the only CW I NEED is the lion's hearts. Everything else is an easy pass :\

hey man, I'm with you---real talk the only CW I NEED is the lion's hearts. Everything else is an easy pass
ohwell.gif
great minds see the truth

Based purely on looks, these are fighting for a top 3 spot in the LeBron sig line (imho).

That grape c/w is how it should be done btw.

This sneaker will be just like the 11 a hit with some and a miss with others. I love that Nike evolves each shoe into it's own and test the waters with new designs and what not. I think these 12s will not only be great for ball but to rock too. As far as the cavs colorways I never really considered it like that with the CWs being more story based or about him than the team. But as far as a homage to the team at least 4-5 should come in this era of his shoe. A home, away, maybe a HWC, alternate with more yellow than red or white and something else idk.

I typically stay away from orange for some reason but the way that blue pops on those has me all in...it's crazy how many cw's we are already seeing

I like the model more than I like the colorways shown thus far (with the exception of the Lion Hearts). Like a lot of you, I just don't see myself buying first day. I'll wait for Lion Hearts on disco.

Man those lion hearts suck! Keep gassing up the the worst executed cw of the bunch :lol: hell I will take those ninja turtles over those. But you can keep both of them #yadig [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom