The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
$70 shipped = :pimp:
Bruh ive been calculating the week they were gonna do 20% off clearance for about 2 weeks. My girl figured it would be the week of the 18th awhile back........Dead on. She was spot on with Nike`s restocks for the last 2 years, lol. (She`s an accountant and knows they do restocks to put them at or above some type of outlook they set or something, IDK)

Last edited:
$70 shipped = :pimp:
Bruh ive been calculating the week they were gonna do 20% off clearance for about 2 weeks. My girl figured it would be the week of the 18th awhile back........Dead on. She was spot on with Nike`s restocks for the last 2 years, lol. (She`d an accountant and knows they do restocks to put them at or above some type of outlook they set or something, IDK)

Man, I'm bummed I paid $96 today for the lakers uptempos. That emp price + 20% kills my price

I ain't feeling these collabs just look like a ID to me nothing special and them what the lebron are they even trying I thought last year model was dope even tho people dissed them for being GRs

The what the should always be a touch of each release of that shoe that year not just some random color thrown together

Technically they aren't even most expensive. Weren't the cork tens 330?

He said most expensive XII to date not Lebrons in general but X Corks were $250

It was a poor execution of relying info. Just spill it or dont say anything at all.

thats all perception. i, and others, feel like he did.
Exactly...with 2...not one...2 postings both saying "BIG ANNOUNCEMENT", that definitely leans towards "hey knuckleheads pay attention!"

If it was meant for less than that, just post it once with "hey guys release info" :lol:

Technically they aren't even most expensive. Weren't the cork tens 330?
Yes as stated above dude said LeBron 12. That being said the Cork X box price is listed at $305 (Miami area code) but after backlash the retail was dropped to $250.

I am loading up on 12's cause the 13's look like complete BASURA.  And the rumored price is $220, WTH is wrong with Nike?

I am loading up on 12's cause the 13's look like complete BASURA.  And the rumored price is $220, WTH is wrong with Nike?
we haven't had a price increase in 2 models, Kobe's are $200 so Lebron's can't be the same place, heck KDs are $180 and Kyrie's are rumored to be $130, unfortunately we were due for an increase

I get that, but the 12 didn't move like that at $200 so to me raising 20 bucks doesn't make a whole lot of sense.  I wonder do they raise the price of the elites by 20 as well, or go the Kobe X route and keep the elites the same price. 

Dont understand why the Elites arent discounted yet. I mean damn, they havent sold out of ANY size of EITHER model yet. Thats crazy.. (low key just want that extra 20% off, lol)

NT if you were out and about today and you saw me with one cle shoe on and one easter shoe on what would you say??

NT if you were out and about today and you saw me with one cle shoe on and one easter shoe on what would you say??

take them off your feet then throw them at you
rMcAZ4Z.gif

No need to get your jimmies rustled over the new rumored price..... Brons aren't consistently selling out at $200 so that $220 don't eem matter.

Dont understand why the Elites arent discounted yet. I mean damn, they havent sold out of ANY size of EITHER model yet. Thats crazy.. (low key just want that extra 20% off, lol)
Shoulda caught that footlocker discount bruh :evil:

Back
Top Bottom