The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
only ones i really like from the ones shown is the dolphins and dunkmans and the purp/orange ones

People on twitter and ig saying they ugly so i hope these sit and go down in price​

Last edited:
First page will be updated as soon as I get home.
pimp.gif

NSLR are the only one I really like. I bet nike makes it a limited pre heat quickstrike. Watch them sell out instantly too....

NSLR are the only one I really like. I bet nike makes it a limited pre heat quickstrike. Watch them sell out instantly too....
Doubt it. Nike is going to follow the same route as they did with the XI's. Mass produced to make maximum profit. 

that video FTW. nike marketing man...

i personally love the design and how comfortable they look. im a huge lebron fan but only buy a couple of the colorways for each design. i tend to stay away from the gimicky ones and those are probably all the ones they showed today. i expect to pick up the lions heart and another one that hasnt been released yet. more subtle the better for me.

did they confirm the $200 price tag?

Last edited:
So... clear soles on all upcoming cw's? In for the Data's, the rest are meh imo.

Last edited:
Only pairs I didn't announce earlier we're the "meridian" and "trillion dollar man", only copping NSRL, Instinct and Datas for the L-O

Back
Top Bottom