The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
So what's the logo going to be for the Trillion Dollar Man? That's the only one we haven't seen a pic of on the back of the pull tab.

That 6 is rustlin' my jimmies to the MAX 
laugh.gif
 Get it outta here Nike! 

2 ids will be ordered on the 6th. Curious to see what kinda options we'll get... I'm in wait-and-see mode on the release colorways, but NSRLs, Dunkmans, and Instincts are lookin good to me so far. Bring em on!

2 ids will be ordered on the 6th. Curious to see what kinda options we'll get... I'm in wait-and-see mode on the release colorways, but NSRLs, Dunkmans, and Instincts are lookin good to me so far. Bring em on!

I'll probably order two as well! I'm super anxious for the 6th!

laugh.gif
 Get it outta here Nike! 
man I told you nike gives no cut, not even to boo boos about his number change, which brings me back to the believe that they gonna milk a Miami Night CW
laugh.gif

as for the id, where are yall seeing all the info for them like color options and stuff, my concern is if nike will let us do the diff cws on the 2 mesh parts 

Last edited:

laugh.gif
 Get it outta here Nike! 
lol I think that a bunch of pairs were already made, and Nike isn't going to take the time or money to fix their **** ups, but if they do, most of the pairs shown will see some modifications

-samples
oh snap the samples look better than the releases, I see blackout, Miami away and XX9 white elephant
laugh.gif
 I kid I kid

Those whites really looking like snow boots though :x :lol:

These are really starting to head south the more colorways I see :smh:

The bulky design just doesn't seem to look good, I'll reserve my complete judgement until I see them in person though :rolleyes

Been with these since day 1. NSRL's are a cop as well as Data's and maybe instincts. Need to see that Xmas pair and ASG too

Back
Top Bottom