The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I'm going to go back and get the red elites if I see them for the right price. They look beautiful in person. I've passed on them several times and regret it.

Last edited:
Nice collection pic fellas. I love the 12 model it's definitely up there as far as my favorite Bron models. Still need to cop the What If's, Easter's and maybe Corks

Steals ^^^

I gotta stay off eBay I would spend hours on there
I've been try to save my money better but when I see deals like that I wanna get on

^^^^^ Only and last 12 I want. Could of gotten them for $135 shipped, but I didn't pull the trigger in time.

Last edited:

Found a pair of WTL 12s on hash wall for $125. COPPED!
Thought you hated them tho
I liked them more once I understood the design, and nike history. Plus $125 makes it easier to like em. Still hate the white sole though. 
sick.gif

My 12 collection. LOVE the 12! I had been meaning to go through my 12s and take a pic and @JoRdAnJaMeS23 pic inspired me to do so! Never copped so many pairs of one model but I just couldn't help myself with these.

Edit: every time I post a pic it shows up small and to the left side. Can someone show me how to enlarge it?
WOW!! Very nice!!
nthat.gif

Paisleys and Tennis balls can be had for 120.00 using that clearance code on NDC, BESTYOU, couldnt pass up the Paisleys for that price shipped !
Has anyone tried on the Paisleys and Corks vs the normal performance Fuse models?  I went TTS 11 for My corks and they are super narrow, like cut off your circulation narrow, but have a lot of extra length.  Tried on the 11.5 corks, but felt they where way too long, so now am resorting to running a few miles in them to loosen them up.  I'm hoping the Paisleys are a little bit looser than the corks.  The normal Heart of the Lions size 11 fit me perfect.  Just ordered the size 11 Paisleys. Came out to $122 and change.

Last edited:
Has anyone tried on the Paisleys and Corks vs the normal performance Fuse models?  I went TTS 11 for My corks and they are super narrow, like cut off your circulation narrow, but have a lot of extra length.  Tried on the 11.5 corks, but felt they where way too long, so now am resorting to running a few miles in them to loosen them up.  I'm hoping the Paisleys are a little bit looser than the corks.  The normal Heart of the Lions size 11 fit me perfect.  Just ordered the size 11 Paisleys. Came out to $122 and change.

I have a pair of corks they seem to fit me the same as the regular xii's

Where did you cop the Paisley's for that?

Anywhere I can cop the Cleveland/Witness colorway on the low?  Think I missed out on the Villa deal 
Actually answered my own question, copped from JJ with their 25% off code.  Nike chat found two outlets for me with em, when I called price was still higher than JJ so I just bit the bullet there.  Can't wait to hoop in these!

I think my corks are flaking, I can see parts of wire mesh, it's really small random places and I never paid attention to it but just happened to be looking at them just right and noticed, anyone have this going on
nerd.gif
 i'll post pics of what I mean later

I think my corks are flaking, I can see parts of wire mesh, it's really small random places and I never paid attention to it but just happened to be looking at them just right and noticed, anyone have this going on :nerd:  i'll post pics of what I mean later

I notice right away that I have random spots of Cork material missing on my left shoe in the toe box area. I've worn them 3X so far. So from now on when I where them I'll take a quick pic to compare with the previous pic. The Corks are so stiff to walk in and with the insides being leather, the left shoe squeaks as I lift my foot to walk. It's like the heel isn't lock down in the shoe and rubs the leather. Very annoying...

View media item 1848518

Back
Top Bottom