The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
actually data colorway is not released in our country that is one of the big factor however the instict has a change of color effect

hi guys can you help me decide which one is better colorway? instict or data?

I'll go with the Data over any of the other color way it's my favorite one( Heart of lion being 2nd fav). I actually passed this up when it first came out because I thought I could get it on a discount later and then last summer I tried stock locating it during that footlocker 129.99 sale but my size wasn't available for order. Then they dropped at my local Nike outlet and my size was the only size they didn't receive shipment in. So it's been a long weird battle of searching and I finally picked up a DS pair couple days ago for slightly under retail.
View media item 1872022

If anyone is looking for the XII Lows, most of the colorways can be had at your local instore Footaction for about $75. I know online is higher but the stores I have been to have them at this price.

Im pretty sure there is an FSR on FTL website and you can use a discount code. So I would agree that they are going for below retail like the post above stated

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom