The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Wow...few months ago I let a guy at my church gym use my CLE to hoop in because his shoes had no grip and ripped on the court while playing...thankfull the next time he saw me he said he was going to gift me with a pair of kix...told him he didn't have to but he said it was in his heart to do...today i see him and he has the NSRL (new pair) and this LeBron jacket for me...
View media item 2364357

Wow...few months ago I let a guy at my church gym use my CLE to hoop in because his shoes had no grip and ripped on the court while playing...thankfull the next time he saw me he said he was going to gift me with a pair of kix...told him he didn't have to but he said it was in his heart to do...today i see him and he has the NSRL (new pair) and this LeBron jacket for me...
View media item 2364357

That is awesome. Dope pair too.

View media item 2364357

Wow thats a blessing dude.

I'll admit that I slept on these hard when they dropped...just finally grabbed a pair.  

Still lowkey don't like the outside of the left shoe, it's so boring compared to the blue/red "23" side, which is gorgeous.  

Was able to complete the "What the LeBron" set.  

(I don't count the 9's since they didn't release
mean.gif
).  

Last edited:
12s are so underrated! I love them...I have 4 pair. Wishing I ID'ed a pair though :frown:

Been wearing my Witness/Cavs ones a lot recently for the playoffs! Such a dope colorway

Datas are still my favorite...with probably the Red Paisley/Kings Cloak EXT right behind that and then these! 

Last edited:
Man, my hoop pair is donezo in terms of grip. Anywhere these are still available on the low low? Don't care what colorway.

Back
Top Bottom