The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Makes me realize how many pairs I missed out on :lol:

bred 8 V1s tho.. Definitely my favorite lebrons. Since they were a GR/ not a PE they don't get as much attention imo

Makes me realize how many pairs I missed out on
laugh.gif

bred 8 V1s tho.. Definitely my favorite lebrons. Since they were a GR/ not a PE they don't get as much attention imo
I was thinking the same thing the other day

I'm still salty they didn't release these "Lion Heart"(probably would be called that but perhaps they decided to save it for the 12 instead or just maybe too similar to the 2k14). Regardless these are better looking than the LM 12

lebron-james-nike-lebron-11-red-silver-pe-01-e1387133886344.jpg

Last edited:
Makes me realize how many pairs I missed out on :lol:

One of the best bred colorways in the whole line
I wish that sample pair released with the gold on them

I'm still salty they didn't release these "Lion Heart"(probably would be called that but perhaps they decided to save it for the 12 instead or just maybe too similar to the 2k14). Regardless these are better looking than the LM 12

lebron-james-nike-lebron-11-red-silver-pe-01-e1387133886344.jpg
These remind me of the Team Red 9 lows Lebron wore in the championship parade. I wouldn't have minded if these released.

Hoping these HoaLs will be a relatively easy scoop.  Can't wait 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Lion hearts and dunkmans are cop for me hands down. Maybe the NRSL or NSRL whatever it is just not sure about em yet. I'm thinking they are going to release a lot of great colorways on these and actually try to keep these off the shelves.

I feel the turn trying to happen while i'm watching the launch event recap... NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom