The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

These look great here..def pumped for em now.

You guys think this CW will make it to discount? 
Don't think so. Nike did a great job with the KP XI's - an instant classic because of it's colorway and general release, not much manufactured hype.

I have a feeling that these will be the same, and maybe a faster sell. They look great in all the pics we've seen it in and they may just look waaaay better in person.

I'm predicting this will be the best/most solid colorway in the line.

I'm not even a fan of icy soles but I will cop those if they are GR's.

And for some strange reason I like the Dunkmans or whatever they are called this year.

^I think all of them are GR's right? - I may be mistaken.
Righteous. Glad they kept it at the $200 price point even tho we shouldn't be glad it's $200. That Nike Brain Wash. 
mean.gif

I honestly don't mind the $200 price point as long as it stays there. The price cuts out a lot of the younger crowd who can't afford them or who have to chose between brons or a pair of jordans and there is always a chance that the sneaks will go on sale. Not to mention Bron's don't get beat up so fast.

I will be copping my pair(s) from NDC just in case I see a disco later on, I'm not taking any chances on the NSRL's.

Last edited:

Don't think so. Nike did a great job with the KP XI's - an instant classic because of it's colorway and general release, not much manufactured hype.

I have a feeling that these will be the same, and maybe a faster sell. They look great in all the pics we've seen it in and they may just look waaaay better in person.

I'm predicting this will be the best/most solid colorway in the line.
True but at the same time DSG had KPs for under retail several times.. hopefully that can happen with these as well.

Unrelated but to all my OG sneaker collectors Kicksology is back!!!

News to me too. I wasn't into reviews back in the day so I was only looking at pics lol. It had made me appreciate the technically aspects as years went by. With so many good reviewer out there today he's just touching up on stuff that's gonna retro. Which is cool, makes it easier for him since he has old reviews and pics so he just update them.

Meridians look good with dark denim. Still an insta-pass. The pics on the previous page with the dude rocking the NSRL with the pants rolled up high with white socks put them below the Meridian. Passing on NSRL too, just pointing out that wearing the right denim/pants can change your perception of a colorway.

Back
Top Bottom