The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Not enough hype and limited shoes in there for you guys? I swear no Kobe, KD, Bron, Jordan or celeb co sign, sneakers don't exists anymore. Funny part is the AD/ Stan Smiths won't even be shown until the 18th and it's a pass to some just off name though. Ha ha ha people passing on shoes they've never seen?

May the hype be with you all...
View media item 1203552
Like seriously all those shoes sound like you can resell those too. I get it, your different and it's life outside nike. I'm personally not buying shoes that I'm not 100 percent geeked for :lol:

American Dad doe? Really? Roger ain't going nowhere on my shoes if I'm older than 10.

View media item 1203571

Not on mine either. I did mention THE SHOES WONT BE SHOWN UNTIL THE 18TH right? I'm a fan of the show and if the shoes are cool I'm on em. I don't want the characters all over my shoe either. Resell? Who's paying resell for Walls, Penny's and Streaks that will be everywhere with no hype? If buying outside of Nike makes me different then thank god! I'm fine with playing the wolf amongst the herd of sheep.

Not on mine either. I did mention THE SHOES WONT BE SHOWN UNTIL THE 18TH right? I'm a fan of the show and if the shoes are cool I'm on em. I don't want the characters all over my shoe either. Resell? Who's paying resell for Walls, Penny's and Streaks that will be everywhere with no hype? If buying outside of Nike makes me different then thank god! I'm fine with playing the wolf amongst the herd of sheep.
Naw bruh them adidas and Reeboks going on clearance. Why buy them in October when they going to be on clearance in December. Nike shoes are superior to any other sneaker in this particular class. Penny's are cool but they will be outlet bound just like the last time they came out. If they would've done the 2s instead in the same cw yeah but naw. Just admit it all those shoes are grass cut worthy besides the penny's.

Last edited:
Yikes, Stan Smith addidas aren't based off the show kiddos. These are Stan Smiths

hbz-stan-smith-adidas-41314799.jpg

Always something to complain about. If they would have released everybody would cry about the defects and Nike saying "There's nothing we can do" or crying about getting a 15% off code instead of 20% and now that they are pushing the RD back to fix something yall still complaining :smh:

Search Stan Smith addidas and I'm sure you'll see they were shoes well before there was a show

Last edited:
Naw bruh them adidas and Reeboks going on clearance. Why buy them in October when they going to be on clearance in December. Nike shoes are superior to any other sneaker in this particular class. Penny's are cool but they will be outlet bound just like the last time they came out. If they would've done the 2s instead in the same cw yeah but naw. Just admit it all those shoes are grass cut worthy besides the penny's.

Grass cut worthy because there not hype? Wow dude you just exposed yourself as a hypebeast. Seriously because they will hit clearance there grass cutting sneakers? You buy shoes off the demand and what sells?

Search Stan Smith addidas and I'm sure you'll see they were shoes well before there was a show

I know what Stan Smiths are. Who doesn't? We're talking about the American Dad version though. You jumped in the convo with the history lesson that wasn't needed. We good though. Lol

Let's get back on topic before the crybaby mod wannabes come in complaining.

Last edited:
Grass cut worthy because there not hype? Wow dude you just exposed yourself as a hypebeast. Seriously because they will hit clearance there grass cutting sneakers? You buy shoes off the demand and what sells?
You better out calling me the n word. I buy shoes that I like. Pretty sure you do. The debate is whether Oct is dry or nah. Yes emphatically dry! Que the tumble weeds* Lastly I don't buy many limited release shoes because the ugly truth is people buy because other people won't have and somehow ignore how ugly they are and how they would sit if they were a GR. You tried doe. Crickets* Your list is bozo and you sir are deducted hella cool points for that.

Oh yeah I always shoot for a discount. Who wants to pay these prices if they CAN wait for a cheaper price.

Last edited:
So October is dry to you and that means it's dry for the rest of the world also. Your opinions on what's hot in October is actually fact and because there's a lot of sneakers I personally want in October I'm wrong for saying its a packed month. Penny's and Streaks have been wanted for YEARS and because everyone doesn't want them day 1 I shouldn't either. Being a individual is hard these days.

So October is dry to you and that means it's dry for the rest of the world also. Your opinions on what's hot in October is actually fact and because there's a lot of sneakers I personally want in October I'm wrong for saying its a packed month. Penny's and Streaks have been wanted for YEARS and because everyone doesn't want them day 1 I shouldn't either. Being a individual is hard these days.
:lol: don't be feeble minded. You butt hurt because you name 50 11'em duds. You thought because kanye went there you should start throwing bank at the catalog. Boy stop! I said I would give you the penny's but that's about it. Same goes for you too sir. Your opinions are not fact either. When talking about the release schedule you would include others opinions to gather a general consensus of what's hot or not. Besides I have like 3 or 4 people who agree with me in the open that all your choices are day 1 duds. You lost bruh. Let it go. People ain't checking for John walls outside of Maryland anyhow! Much less Derrick Rose sneakers who has the flagship model of the basketball brand which are rotting btw and can be purchased at a 3rd of the price. Chess not checkers #mate

I did get to hold and inspect the 12s last week. They are pretty sweet in the details, etc. just waiting on a color way I like such as Instinct. They would not let me try one on though, which sucked because I'm no copping until I know these things fit much better than 11s.

I know quite a few mom and pop places already have NSRL's in stock...wonder what they are supposed to do?  I know a few like Twenty8 got them before the official release date, but I would assume they can't sell them now, and are supposed to send them back to Nike and then wait for the "fixed' version...if so, that could be a while.  
frown.gif

:lol: don't be feeble minded. You butt hurt because you name 50 11'em duds. You thought because kanye went there you should start throwing bank at the catalog. Boy stop! I said I would give you the penny's but that's about it. Same goes for you too sir. Your opinions are not fact either. When talking about the release schedule you would include others opinions to gather a general consensus of what's hot or not. Besides I have like 3 or 4 people who agree with me in the open that all your choices are day 1 duds. You lost bruh. Let it go. People ain't checking for John walls outside of Maryland anyhow! Much less Derrick Rose sneakers who has the flagship model of the basketball brand which are rotting btw and can be purchased at a 3rd of the price. Chess not checkers #mate

Who cares what other people are checking for? Your a HYPEBEAST. Why does other opinions of shoes and who agrees with you matter? Do you not have the ability to think for yourself? I've been buying adidas reebok new balance. It's well known I don't like the Yeezys. Your making things up to save face. "No one outside of Maryland wants the Walls" who the hell cares but you what everyone else likes. Ha ha ha that's the definition of hypebeast mentality. Smh

Who cares what other people are checking for? Your a HYPEBEAST. Why does other opinions of shoes and who agrees with you matter? Do you not have the ability to think for yourself? I've been buying adidas reebok new balance. It's well known I don't like the Yeezys. Your making things up to save face. "No one outside of Maryland wants the Walls" who the hell cares but you what everyone else likes. Ha ha ha that's the definition of hypebeast mentality. Smh
Take it to PM player.  

Last edited:
Not enough hype and limited shoes in there for you guys? I swear no Kobe, KD, Bron, Jordan or celeb co sign, sneakers don't exists anymore. Funny part is the AD/ Stan Smiths won't even be shown until the 18th and it's a pass to some just off name though. Ha ha ha people passing on shoes they've never seen?

May the hype be with you all...

No, you just like bad sneakers [kanye shrug]

And I'm someone who post in all sections, and buy everything. You must have a collection of 2,000 if you think those are must cop material.

It's funny how you have a must cop as a sneaker you've never seen :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom