The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
It won't, but to paraphrase the great philosopher Big Worm it's the principalities of the situation.

The eyelet defect isn't major and won't affect the feel or performance of the shoe, but it is a defect nonetheless.

For Nike to charge a premium price for one of their signature athlete's shoes and for said kicks to have issues before you even put them on your feet is unacceptable.

I feel that
I'll take a pair of the messed up joints for a cool hunnid :nerd:

If it really is a 6 vs 23 issue. I get the feeling nike knew what they were doing.

They'll "scrap" most of the 6 pairs. The others already sold will have crazy resell.

Otherwise I don't see an excuse for delaying 10 days before the initial release.

It's not the 6 vs 23 issue...it's the eyelet piece popping apart.  

I'm sure it's really the eyelet issue but @GradeSchool has a point

:nerd:

I'm really feeling this dunkman the more I look at it. Only thing is that clear sole after a few years. Glad it ain't the jb ice that yellows in a few wears. This is why is important to wear your shoes. Me included :lol:

It's more of a safety issue than cosmetics. Last thing Nike wants is a lawsuit. To save face they are gonna use that reason. Here's a scenario, If someone's child were to play with the shoes and see the pieces dangling freely, he/she is gonna try to take it off and maybe put them in their mouth thinking it's candy and choke on it. You know how curious kids are.

The shirts need to be recalled too for lack of creativity. $35?
7VN5Ep5.gif

I honestly wouldn't care if the eyelets came off it won't change the feel of the shoe

It won't, but to paraphrase the great philosopher Big Worm it's the principalities of the situation.

The eyelet defect isn't major and won't affect the feel or performance of the shoe, but it is a defect nonetheless.

For Nike to charge a premium price for one of their signature athlete's shoes and for said kicks to have issues before you even put them on your feet is unacceptable.
Actually the lace would start slicing into the posite after a while, especially if you're playing in them. Looks like the little cylinder goes through and protects from that happening.
Fair point.

nike goof'd

i was ready for the 11th

now that they pushed back, im on to somethin else now

Then you probably never really wanted them in the first place, and you were done a favor because you can now take that money and get something that a minor delay wouldn't defer you from.

impressivegol impressivegol

Where you been bruh? Of course Nike gonna come out with 20+ colorways of the 12, business as usual since the 9 plus iD. If they didn't it would mean they got tired of draining their loyal customers pockets with weekly drops :lol:

:lol:@dudes saying a product being poorly made doesn't matter to them.

I hope you dudes don't ever complain about a Jordan retro

Can't compare a retro defect to a new shoe defect, with the retro you have something to compare it with.

Can't compare a retro defect to a new shoe defect, with the retro you have something to compare it with.

I think he might be referring to the overall quality, not really OG vs Retro comparison. But if he's not then you are correct :nerd:

people not caring about that eyelet issue more than likely dont plan to lace them that high or will just wear casually and not for ball

in that sense i can get someone bein ehhh about it

but regardless as its been said

if i pay X amount

i expect a shoe to not be fallin apart

im waiting for the better quality replica to pop up so i can laugh lol

I saw a Bred colorway one day on IG.. musta been a photoshop.. it was a day 1 cop for me and i haven't seen it in  here at all.. anyone know what i am talking about? Anyone care?

Back
Top Bottom