The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Just had an EKIN meeting at my job..got a chance to mess with a supposed "redesign" 12 NSRL....still has a 6 on it, signature is right side up . But other than that..seems the same

Hmmmm so much for getting that 6 removed :\

How did they change the faulty eyelets, do they changed the look of them or did they just slap a ******** of glue on the pre-existing hardware that was already there? :nerd: :lol: chrisislike chrisislike

Grizz now you know idgaf about you riffing. You trill but my whole point was the look of the shoe. It's crazy this shoe look 3 or 4 different ways. Most being bad but these last shots got me on board barring any crazy release date that interfere with my JB purchases

They look great. Maybe the posite just pops more in sunlight? The grey's been lookin really dull in all the non-nike pics. Or maybe he hit em with Armor All like dudes used to do with foams to give em more pop
roll.gif

those pants tho... yeah, i'm childish
laugh.gif

The shoes do look good though.   

Last edited:
nah, i'm just messing around 
laugh.gif

i think if the nsrl pair would've dropped anytime during the summer i would've thought about copping day one

i  don't really see myself reaching for these during the fall/ winter months where i live so i might as well just wait and maybe get them on discount 

Last edited:
nah, i'm just messing around :lol:  

i think if the nsrl pair would've dropped anytime during the summer i would've thought about copping day one

i  don't really see myself reaching for these during the fall/ winter months where i live so i might as well just wait and maybe get them on discount 
[emoji]9994[/emoji] I'm thinking the same thing but these chaps be gobbling joints up down here. KD'S sold out shortly after I left. This is 10 am EST when they normally sit for a month or 2. Plus I don't do online sneaker purchases.

Has CTK all over them...GR mmmm nah unless the sales stumble out the blocks. They should go back to all marquee cws. HWC CTK SVSM and cannons since I just seen the elite sample that resembles the 12s or vice versa. [emoji]128293[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom