The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
What I got from they video was the XII's feel like the X's but they fit TTS :nerd:

I loved the X's but they didn't fit TTS which was my only quarrel I had with them besides the poor color blocking options they had :rolleyes

So I'm pretty excited now to try a pair on after hearing multiple people saying they're TTS and hearing dude say they feel like the X's :pimp:

I didn't get that at all. I'm not sure where you got him saying they were like the X.

I got that the tech isn't as great as Nike is making it out to be. They're just making it visible as with the Revolution and Jordan III.

I got that the X and XI would perform as good if not better. What you have now is sufficient unless you just want the latest Lebron.

I didn't get that at all. I'm not sure where you got him saying they were like the X.

I got that the tech isn't as great as Nike is making it out to be. They're just making it visible as with the Revolution and Jordan III.

I got that the X and XI would perform as good if not better. What you have now is sufficient unless you just want the latest Lebron.

Well he was obviously not a fan of the bulkier feel of them and said they were similar to X's somewhere in there I believe but he did favor the X and the XI more :\

I personally am a fan of the bulkier feel of the X over the XI though, so if these are similar to that I'm all in is all im saying :rolleyes

Ordered the NSW Lifestyle's for $118 shipped on ebay from an extremely good seller.  (Already under retail?!?)

Can't wait to get these as I like them much more than the normal 12's.  

View media item 1214955hey guys just copped at at naval base NEX in Sand Diego.So cop if you don't care about the eyelets. They did not push back the date. Some people hate this cw but I love em more pictures to come. I hope the problem is just the eyelets mines are still attached but I did see them cracking. I just hope the problem isn't the zoom bursting cuz that would suck.

how much on base???

review sounded like he wanted to go in on the shoe, but wants to be invited to the Air Jordan 30 event, so he kept it respectable and decent. But the early on signs don't seem that promising...

Last edited:
I tried the Lebron XII and they are comfortable, but don't feel ground breaking to me like the Lebron X did.

They feel like a regular full length Zoom shoe.

I think the Lebron X Elite cushioning is the best in the Lebron line to me

Last edited:
Watch the hating NSRL heads...get on the hypebeast train choo choo lol! I have been saying since day 1 that the NSRL is coldest cw!!!

taking bets now on Bron switching to the Zoom Soldiers come halftime...

I think he'll stay with the XIIs

My shoes came with the top laces in the flywire and not in the main hole, if you look closely in the eyelet you can see a crack within. Im pretty sure this is why they got recalled. On my pair it seemed like three eyelets were cracked. Anyways I superglued it before it could crack off, hopefully they don't pop off when I tighten the CRAP out of them for court use. They fit true to size I was not able to lace them all up because I wanted to try and fix the eyelet problem. Anyways heres more pictures sorry for the busted backyard. 

Dude didn't do nothing but shoot jumpers.

That ish was more of a comfort review...if that.
Facts and seeing Bron rock them in consecutive games so far must mean something
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Lebron 5
I tried the Lebron XII and they are comfortable, but don't feel ground breaking to me like the Lebron X did.

They feel like a regular full length Zoom shoe.

I think the Lebron X Elite cushioning is the best in the Lebron line to me

Lebron 5 was the best. And also the most slept on in the entire line

It's funny how some of you are getting defensive about a sneaker like you designed it
laugh.gif
Not defensive at all bruh just stating that he said they were sort of like the X's in a certain way and I said I personally liked the feel of the X's over XI so if thats the case I'm all in from a feel / fit standpoint
happy.gif

I loved XI's and own 12 pairs. Loved X's too but don't own half that many. X's felt better but I think XI's looked better. I'm more of a casual wearer so all that tech and on court performance stuff doesn't excite me I'm sorry but that doesn't mean I don't understand why others may be looking for those enhancements especially for the price tag though
eyes.gif

But to each his dude only shot jumpers due to his injury though, no driving, cuts or even running 
ohwell.gif
so his review was cool but nothing that holds weight IMO at all
tired.gif

View media item 1215251
My shoes came with the top laces in the flywire and not in the main hole, if you look closely in the eyelet you can see a crack within. Im pretty sure this is why they got recalled. On my pair it seemed like three eyelets were cracked. Anyways I superglued it before it could crack off, hopefully they don't pop off when I tighten the CRAP out of them for court use. They fit true to size I was not able to lace them all up because I wanted to try and fix the eyelet problem. Anyways heres more pictures sorry for the busted backyard. 

View media item 1215253

View media item 1215254

View media item 1215256

View media item 1215258

View media item 1215260

View media item 1215262

Keep us posted if they crack or not. How much you paid if you don't mind me asking.

Back
Top Bottom